chapter 15: A mouse into.. a boy?

Callis' eyes were trained on the brown haired, brown eyed boy infront of her. He'd been a mouse, now.. he was a boy? She was so confused. Why had he been a mouse? Why had he come to her castle and most importantly, where did he learn to do that?
The boy shook his head of hair as looked around the grounds, seeming not to notice Callis, who was very short so she could understand that but... why was he here?!?!
"W–who a-are y-y-ouuu?" :She stuttered nervously. All she was wearing was a purple bathing suit, and her only weapon was the pool cleaning net full of leaves.
"Im a prince. And I'm here to rescue you or whatever and bring you to the school for good." he said sarcastically.
"Wait what? But I got my flower ground pass and don't the princes and girls go-"
"The school for good had all of us boys come a week early. We were all assigned princesses to "save" or whatever and bring you to the palace." he mocked the word 'save' with air quotes as he looked around at the pool.
He was wearing a school for good uniform.
Callis felt dumb as a door knob.
"But I don't have everything packed? And I'm just wearing a swim suit.." Callis said, biting her lip.
"Alright, then go pack your bags I can just wait here or what ever." the prince shrugged walking to a pool chair and siting down. Callis nodded before running off in her swim cover up, looking for her supply list and suit cases.