CHAPTER 4 - GETTING OVER YOU

- Eros -

I kissed her like I've never kissed anyone in my whole existence before. She tasted of everything I loved, berries and alcohol.

I loved the way our lips moulded together, I loved the way her body arched towards mine, I loved the way our tongues found each other like they were perfect halves finally made whole and I loved the way her fingers tangled in my hair.

I kissed and bit my way down her neck and her sweet moans drove me wild.

I pulled away and let my hands travel down to the hem of her skirt, she gazed at me, eyes hazy with lust.

"May I?" I tucked her hair behind her ear with my other hand and I saw her gulp.

She leaned up against me and pressed her body up to mine, her breasts pushed up against me, "You may."

Before I could touch her further I felt a huge impact hit my face and I flew to the ground.

Loud gasps could be heard from the stunned crowd around me.

The alcohol whirled within, making me feel more out of focus than I should've been.

I got picked up by my collar and the idiot that slammed me to the ground stared dead in my face, "You screw things up with my girl and now you want to screw with my ex?! Are you out to get me?!"

I smirked involuntarily, his grip on me was so weak, "Aren't you such a darling?"

I raised my knees and kicked him off me, he flew to the floor while I landed on my feet. Drunk or not, I won't get beaten by a pathetic male human.

Dylan Rogue clutched his ribs as he stood back up with difficulty, glaring at me, "Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

I'm Eros. I decide your fate bitch.

I took a deep breath and snapped my fingers, two bouncers appeared on my flanks and took Dylan out of there.

He fought against them and thrashed his way out of my club. I stood there squarely and watched his stupid ego struggle against my security.

Pathetic.

I turned round to see Destiny watching with curious intense eyes, a small smile playing on her lips.

I can't believe she was actually being paired with someone like Dylan. Why did such a beautiful woman like her have to end up with such a prick?

I didn't even know why I felt angry, it wasn't because of Dylan, nor was it because of Destiny herself.

I was just pissed with the fact she was paired with that idiot. Such a pitiful one at that.

I walked away from the scene as the lights and music resumed. The alcohol in me somehow burnt out and I felt totally sober.

I felt a soft hand grip onto mine and I spun around to see her sultry eyes gaze at me. So much lust, admiration, passion...

I never caved in to any of this.

I gave her my coldest glare, "Get the fuck out of my face."

Destiny's warm eyes hardened and her posture stiffened. Her hold on me slipped away and the confusion on her face turned into hatred in under a whole second.

I know her inside and out, she won't stand someone like me. Someone so inhumane. So rude.

She was a strong believer for female rights and her whole career was built on a feminist character she played for a movie I couldn't recall.