Chapter ten

Hello guys! So sorry for the late update. Just became too busy with work. Here's the next chapter. Enjooooy! Leave your comments so I'll get motivated to write all the more. ;)

"Ayokong sumama sayo. Please let me out!" Sigaw ni Tishka habang nagwawala sa loob ng kotse ni Stan.

Stan remained silent while driving fast along the expressway going North.

"Where are you taking me!" she shouted again but he remained unmoving. "I fucking don't want to go with you. My parents will be worried again."

"Ipinagpaalam na kita sa kanila kaninang umaga."

"What? Who are you to do that? Ha? I don't wanna go to a place where you've taken sluts with you before."

"I never slept with KC if you want to know."

Natahimik siya sa sinabi nito. Her eyes narrowed down into slits while looking at him. "Don't even dare lie."

"That morning you saw her with me is the only morning she slept in my condo. She had a nearby shoot so she dropped by my place to rest."

"Oh, as if that will make me feel better." She rolled her eyes.  "And as if I will believe you. Knowing that she's a slut and"

"She's just a pasttime, Tishka. I would never like a slut. And i won't ever exchange you for anyone else."

Her heart skipped a beat. She was speechless for a few seconds but she collectsd herself fast enough. Hindi siya basta basta mahuhulog sa mga pagpapakilig nito. "Wow, ang galing!" she said sarcastically. "Itabi mo na tong kotse mo. Bababa ako."

"No!" tutol ni Stan. He drived faster this time.

Tishka wasn't able to do anything. She couldn't do anything other than sulk in the passenger seat. Life is so unfair. She tried her best for this man to like her in the past years. But he never did.

And now that she wants to let go and forget the pain, life found a way to turn it all against her.

"You know what," she whispered. "Fine! I'll go with you to whatever heck of a place you're taking me. But one thing's for sure."

He glanced briefly at her, then back at the road.

"I'm never going to marry you," she declared. She saw him smile smugly, as if she was just kidding.

"Babe, you will. You don't have any other choice."

****

She slowly opened her eyes to find out that it was the wee hours of the morning. Ilang oras na bang nagda-drive si Stan? He was parking in a nearby restaurant. It looks as if they're in a suburban area already.

"Where are we?" she asked, her voice a bit hoarse from sleep.

"Restaurant. For midnight snack. We're almost there but I figured you might be hungry."

"I don't wanna eat," she said. And perfect timing! Her stomach growled all of a sudden.

He smiled. "Your choice. I'm going down to eat. You can stay here for as long as you like." He opened his car door.

She looked around the parking lot to find it almost empty. Just Stan's car and two others parked on the other side. Mukhang sa mga suburban horror movies. The diner is small and old but it looks cozy on the inside.

Well, she's hungry and she doesn't wanna be here alone! She opened her car door and ran after Stan.

"Sandali lang!" She shouted.

He looked back. "Oh, I thought you don't want to eat!"

"You are so not a gentleman. What if I get raped here when you leave?"

He laughed. "This place has almost zero crime rate, babe. Don't worry! But if you insist that you might get raped..." He walked towards her, moving closer until he could reach her right hand. Then he clasped their hands together in one swift motion. "I'll hold you tight."

***

Ayan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko. Lalandiin at papakiligin ka na naman. Vote muna bago landi.

#AWOW

#Landi #KiligNaman