the journey part 3

Jimin: hey!

You were so close to him his hot breath fought its way to the skin of your neck to tickle it. His scent seemed to cover you up like a garment as you lost yourself in his soft embrace.

You were so lost in that paradise of his lap that you got unaware of your surroundings, numb, blind, deaf, dumb.

All you could see were those plump lips parted with the air you wanted to breathe so bad. That small cute nose you could cover with your pecks forever. Those tiny eyes in the middle of which you could see your reflection much more beautiful than the reality.

That moment could have lasted a lifetime.

Jimin: Y/N? Y/N!

Woosh. You came back to reality. Narrowed pairs of eyes staring at your situation with suspicion and curiosity was what you were in amidst of. But apart from that you were lost in those so very wrong thoughts just infront of Jimin and you could tell he understood your expression.

Embarassment. One word for the whole scenario.

You quickly got up as Jimin kept looking you directly in the eyes, while you just couldn't muster up the courage to meet them.

You turned around, apologized to the people round you and went straight to the washroom, ignoring Jimin completely. Your eyes were heavy with embarrassment, tears ready to fall down which they did the moment you shut the washroom door.

How could you? That was an awkward situation but you made it worse! It could have always remained just a bad co-incidence but your reaction ruined everything forever. Everything between you and Jimin. What would he be thinking of you? A slut?

Well then. What's wrong in that? The kind of illusions you had of him.

Thinking all this you cried even harder. You let all your emotions out and sat there, calmly, for a couple of minutes afterwards.

You felt awkward in going back and facing him. What would you say? But, you just couldn't sit there forever.

You washed your face and went out. Each footstep made it harder. You saw him sitting there. He was not busy on his phone, he was merely looking out of the window.