INJURY?!

Y/N's  POV:

Knock! Knock!

"Yah! Open the door! Until when are you planning to sleep huh? Open it or I'll break it right now!", came the threat unmannerly without waiting for me to open the door.

Ugh, so I can't have a brief moment with myself ?

"YAHHH--- !!" , she was interrupted as the door and her mouth opened in unision.

"What do you want?", I said sternly.

"Why are you so stern I was just trying to wake you up!"

"You could have called me instead of letting the whole hotel know about it"

"So you think that idea didn't come to my mind?"

"What do you mean?"

I checked my phone and...

Dayum. 7 missed calls from F#3/N !!!

"Uh... I'm sorry my phone was on silent."

"Shut up."

"I said I'm sorry. Don't overreact."

"Excuse me?"

I just scoffed.

"What the hell is wrong with you huh? Late at night you keep on talking to yourself, and in the morning you turn into a stern old hag."

I didn't say anything and just sat on my bed and opened the television.

"YAH!! you better not ignore me!"

"What if I do?"

"Huh... what's up with this girl? Should I contact a psychiatrist?", she mumbled to herself, yet loud enough for me to hear.

"Yah! I can hea---"

I was stopped midway through my sentence by a familiar sound, coming from the television.

A song. A well memorized song I jam so much to.

I turned my gaze towards the T.V. and there they were, the seven boys smiling and singing and dancing; the glimpses of their previous concerts with Euphoria playing in background.

It was an advertisement, of their upcoming concert.

The concert I'm not going to be a part of.

I couldn't take it. I switched off the T.V. before the ad could finish.

"Yah--!"

"Let's go eat breakfast."

____________________

"AARGHHH!!!"

"SH*T !"

"Is he okay?!?"

"H-HEYY!! Try to stand up it's alright!!"

"Get him some first aid!! FAST!!"

"H-hyung it hurts don't touch it."

"Aish... Okay I won't."

"You should be careful Jungkook!"

"Yah don't start scolding him now!"

"Let's just hope the injury isn't very serious."

"Yes..."

"Oh! There she is!"

"Here noona! It's Jungkook. We were practicing when the part came where he has to pick me up but as soon as I sat on his shoulders and he attempted to stand up, he fell."

"Oh my god. Don't worry I'll take care of him. Are you okay?"

"Yes yes I'm completely fine please take care of him!"

"I will. You guys can carry on I'll take him inside."

"Will you be able to take him alone? I'll help you."

"No guys you have to practice. That's the strict order."

JIMIN's   POV:

I was just entering the practice room while drinking some orange juice when-

"Yah!! Jimin! You're not practicing right now. Help noona take Kookie inside"

"W-why? What happened to him!? "

"Just do as I say!!"

"O-okay!!"

____________________

"Are you feeling better now? Is your leg still hurting?"

"Uhm, yes hyung. It hurts."

"Take rest then. Don't you dare come to the practice!"

"Bu-"

"No excuses. Though I'm not the eldest nor the leader, I'm your hyung and you have to listen to me. Do as I say."

"Hmm. Okay hyung."

"Jimin? You're still here? You should return to the practice."

"But noona, I cannot leave Kookie like this."

"I'm here for him. You have to obey the orders Jiminie."

"Huhh...okay"

Defeated, I sighed before looking over at Jungkook. I gave him a  don't-worry-you'll-be-fine look and got up.

___________________

"Jimin you're back! Is Kookie okay? It's not serious right?"

"Calm down Tae. No it's not that serious but noona says he must refrain from practicing at all costs. Even a tiniest bit of additional injury can cause serious problems."

"Aish. How many times do I have to tell him don't overwork yourself. But he never listens. You all don't."

"It's alright Namjoon. Don't worry. We know our golden maknae will be fine."

"Uhh... You're right Hyung. Let's rest for a bit now. For heaven's sake, let's not overwork ourselves."

We all nodded in agreement. I went to my room and took out my phone.

I checked out the social media and read some of the comments ARMYs had posted. A smile took shape on my face almost immediately when I saw all the heart emojis, aww's, we love you's, keep working hard's and all...

Army's do really care for us, don't they?

"Argh, I just wish Y/N would care for me too. She is an army, and she even said I'm his ultimate bias. Then how can she be so rude to me? :( ", I began talking to myself, again.

"She could have called me, or at least texted me. But has she? No.", I said while scrolling through the unread messages in my inbox. I was just about to close my phone and take a nap when I saw a...

New message:    

Y/N:
Hey! What's up? Would you mind if I call you right now? I just wanted to talk about...
Read more.
received 2 hours ago.

____________________

A/N: The fake love teaser is sending chills down my spine. The last 8 seconds, dayum!!

-Knock! Knock!

-Who is it?

-THEORIES  😈😈😈