The words of Silence

Please read the author's note at the end!
_______________________________

Y/N: Jimin...let me go.

Jimin: Y/N liste-

Y/N: please

Your voice cracked and you started tearing up. That crack of your voice was somehow equivalent to the one in Jimin's heart when he heard it.

Without another word he turned you around to face him and hugged you as protectively as he could. He wanted to pronounce some consoling words; some words assuring everything's fine, but he knew that "the best language ever conceived is the launguage of love."

Whatever those words had the potential to do, they could never outweigh the love, care, and affection he embedded his hug with.

In the silent journey on the empty road of sorrow and disappointment, it is the culminated Strength of these feelings which illuminates the street lamps of life.

And so he held you in his arms, close to his heart; conveying the emotions he had never felt before. Had only his heart successfully conveyed the truth to himself, he had known what he had fallen into.
______________________________

A/N: short chapter!

I'm so sorry. I really need to study the school stuff at the moment.

For around a month there'll be short chapters only. I'll update them whenever I feel like writing.

I hope you guys will understand :'(

BTW thankyou for so many reads! "The best language ever conceived is the language of love". The love y'all are conveying means so much to me!

I'll work harder and try my best to improve this story.

Um...a question. I'm not much into the philosophy-thingy but I can work on it. If you actually liked this chapter please tell me so that I can include such 'thoughts' of mine into the future chapters as well. Ofc, I wouldn't do that if you guys don't like it.

Thankyou again! Saranghae~