Confessions

Woah. That look came to me like a loud alarm, ' Things aren't going right, Y/N!!'

I immediately withdrew my hand and head, and apologized to Suga.

Y/N: I'm so sorry Yoongi! I didn't realize. I was laughing so hard.

Suga: It's alr-

Y/N: Come on let's go and join the others on the dance floor!

Suga: Uh I thi-

Without waiting for his sentence to complete, I got up and proceeded towards the others.

Y/N: come on!

SUGA P.O.V.

Suga: was she ignoring me? Ugh, nevermind, why am I thinking so much. I should be thinking of Jimin. Although it wasn't my fault, being his hyung I shouldn't have talked to him with that attitude. I should apologize. But where is he?

I looked around the hall but he was nowhere to be seen.

Suga: But I remember he did not get up to join the others. Then where has he gone? Washroom?

I quickened my steps on the way to his room and knocked on the washroom door. But he wasn't there.

I looked around and saw the balcony door slightly open. I went to close it since the wind outside was really cold.

As I put my hands on the knob someone grabbed it. I looked up and saw Jimin.

Suga: Jimin?! What are you doing here it's so cold come in!

Without thinking twice I pulled him inside and closed the door with force.

Suga: are you an idiot?

Jimin: Mi-mianhae hyung. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that.

Those words hit my heart like a dagger. I felt so guilty. What kind of a hyung was I?

Suga: don't be sorry Jiminie. It should be me apologizing. Being an elder brother I should never have talked to you with that arrogant attitude. Mianhae Jiminie, yeongsohae?

JIMIN P.O.V.

Suga: ...Mianhae Jininie, yeongsohae?

His words instantly stole all the weird feelings which had occupied me lately. I felt relieved. Without hesitation I hugged him like a small kid and he hugged me back, protectively.

Jimin: Hyung? Can I ask you something?

Suga: hmm?

Jimin: Do you... Do you like Y/N?

 Do you like Y/N?