The Journey part 6

Y/N P.O.V.

As the sunrays fought their way through the gaps of the curtains, I slowly opened my eyes to the world.
I turned around to have some more sleep, how peaceful!

Bang!

Y/N: yah! What the hell?

F#3/N: why didn't you tell us you brat!

Y/N: are you mad? Tell what?!

Saying that I slowly left my soft bed and rubbed my eyes. As I opened them again, a clearer vision approached me.

All the 4 girls were standing there at my door, staring wildly at me. They even seemed out of breath.

Y/N: uh.. what's wrong?

A silence followed. And then, suddenly they stomped right to my face.Before I could question them, they showed me a picture. Crap!

Y/N: It's me and jimin!!!

F#4/N: yes it is!

F#2/N: on twitter!

F#1/N: On jimin's account!

I just stared at them blankly. Did he really upload it? I mean yes he told me he'll be uploading it but... Damn it how come I didn't think about it?

While I was processing that out, all my friends sat around me on the mattress like 5 year old kids do when their teacher is about to narrate a story.

F#3/N: Explain...
She said looking at me straight in the eye.

*Time skip*

Y/N: And then you all know what happened. I was not sleepy at that time but I was really sad I was never going to meet him again. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you all, it's not that I wanted to hide but I needed time myself to process all that happened.

All throughout the "explanation" I was looking down, making sure not to meet anyone's eye. Now when I finally raised my head, expecting to see horrific faces stuffed with anger, I saw a lot of super excited kids on the verge of jumping, mouths wide open struggling to go even wider.

F#2/N: Omoooooo!!! Why didn't I book that seat for myself? PARK JIMIN sitting right beside me?! Y/N!!! How does he look in reality? Is he even more handsome?!? But no, how can anyone be MORE handsome than that!

F#4/N: PARK JIMIN can you fool! Aish Y/N tell us more!? How did he talk? How did he behave? Tell us everything we want to know!!!

F#1/N: you idiot Y/N !! He was sitting RIGHT BESIDE YOU! He was so nice to to you! You could have asked for his number! You supremely-idiotic-brat!!

Nope. I did not tell them about the "phone being left behind" thing or the "he giving me his number" thing or "he texting and calling me" thing, yet.

Ring! Ring!

I was saved from answering that question, thank god!

Y/N: I'll be right back!
I blurted out and rushed to the balcony, leaving the girls gossiping amongst them, perhaps preaparing more questions for me? >_<

Without seeing who it is, I picked up the phone.

Y/N: hello?

???: Good morning Y/N!!!

I almost lost my balance as I heard that voice, charming and soothing as it could be. I immediately checked my screen and smiled unknowingly on seeing the caller id.