Just a Fangirl

"It's okay", said a disappointed Y/N while pulling a strand of her thick black hair out of her face, secretly wiping away the tears as well.

"I--", began a hesitant Jimin.

"It's alright, Jimin", you interrupted in between.

This was it. You're doing nothing but  making a fool of yourself. First the wrong thoughts back in the living room, and now this super awkward question.

What were you even expecting? Him saying things like, "because I love you Y/N"?? Or, "You mean more than a friend to me", "You're special to me", and stuff like that?

Oh! Wake up from your dream Y/N!

He is PARK JIMIN!

A freaking.

Kpop.

Idol.

A star!

Just because he is being nice to you does not mean you'll keep expecting more and more. You're lucky that he's even talking to you, calling you his friend.

Is this what you'll give him in return? How would he feel if he ever gets to know the kind of thoughts you have about him?

Would he still be your friend? NO!

Then stop it if you don't want to lose him. Yes he means a lot to you, much more than just a friend.

You have feelings for him you cannot describe. You're not a slut but it's you who knows that! Not him!

Maybe your feelings are not just lust; maybe you really care for him, admire him, adore him.

But one sided feelings are like a beautiful red rose, with a thorny stem. It may be beautiful enough to attract an amateur heart, but when you try to tighten your grasp on it, it gives you nothing but pain.

Before thinking of what he is to you, think of what you are to him.

A friend.

What will you be to him when this friendship ends?

...

Just a small girl.

From a small town.

Too weak to stand alone in this world.

Too stubborn to be someone.

Someone more than just an average student achieving average grades.

Just a mediocre.

Just a fangirl...

_________________________________

A/N: Are things getting "too" serious?? 😅😅