friends for life 😢

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been two days and there still isn't any reply. Now I can't help but think that I've made a mistake. I shouldn't have said all that. He's bound to feel awkward, "I" would if someone says that to me. And he's a freaking celebrity, we're not even that close. It won't come to me as a surprise if he misunderstood me.

But what am I to do now? Should I try and contact him and do away with the misunderstandings? Or should I leave it the way it is? what if I land myself into more trouble in trying to get out of the existent one?

Aarghh, why is it so hard?!

I looked over at the clock. It was 5:14 p.m. I gazed out at the sky and it was a beautiful blend of azure and crimson. The skyscrapers tore the sky, while the tired birds flew through the man-created maze to reach their solemn, peaceful, comfy nests; away from the hubbub of the city, near to their peace of mind.

A thought approached my nerve cells all of a sudden. I recalled what happened this afternoon. The conversation I had with Yoongi, and everything.

Truly, every minute I spend with the boys increases my respect and admiration for them. They're angels, all of them, who've been through so much, and yet shine bright all day.

I smiled unknowingly, getting reminded of his annoyed expression when I started blabbering about that k-drama stuff. He surely never watches them!

But then, I wonder why he got that serious? Or... nervous? I don't know if I'm right but that's how it seemed to me. His mood suddenly changed when I mentioned the flashback-kinda thing I had.

God, what is it now?

I threw myself on the bed, tired just like those birds outside. The only difference was that they knew the way to their peace of mind, I didn't.

I turned around and buried my face in my pillow, and tried to focus on that incident, that memory. Even though Yoongi told me not to think about it, I can't just give up on it so easily. I won't be able to relax until I decipher the truth.

I was thinking it out, when my door opened. It was F#4/N, with a radiating smile stretched across her face.

"SNACKS!!", she exclaimed as if she would just start clapping her hands, but sadly she was holding a tray.

A grunt from my stomach told her how much I needed this, though.

"What is it?"

"Guess?"

She had the playful smirk on her face that she'd have whenever she does something special for someone. That's her cute side I adore.

"Umm...white sauce pasta?"

"With extra cheese!!!"

She ran through the few steps in between us and lay the tray in front of me. The smell entered my nostrils without my consent and I did not complain. I took a long breath with the lovely, delicious smell travelling along with the air and started eating without uttering a word.

"You got no manners?"

"Yah yah thankyou"

"Stupid! Share it with me you can't eat two plates alone!"

We laughed and chatted and munched on our food, gazing at the beauty outside through my window.