Misunderstandings

JIMIN'S  P.O.V.

I was staring blankly at the notification.

2 hours ago?! How come I didn't check my phone!! 😫

I tapped on "read more" the moment I came back to my senses. And there it was, a message way longer than what I was expecting.

______________________________

I think I didn't blink even for once, while I went through the emotions poured out in that message.

Should I call her?

Of course I should

Of course I should. But what will I say?

"Ugh...WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!?"

WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!?"

"What is so hard?"

Surprised at that voice, I turned my head to look at the person standing at the door.

"Y-Yoongi hyung?"

Y/N's  P.O.V.

"Did he reply?"

"No"

"No? But it's been around 2 hours."

"I know."

"Y/N... Is there still something you haven't told us?"

"I've told you everything"

"Think about it, you didn't miss out anything? Something not too big? Well, not too big for you.  Sometimes the thing least worthy to us may hold the greatest value to someone else."

"Y/N? Are you listening to me?"

I was not. I was thinking about the little conversation we had last night. I was rude enough to hurt someone. And now that I think of it, he hasn't texted me back ever since I sent that message.

"So that's true? He is ignoring me out of anger?"

"Anger for what?"

I told her about everything. While she was dead silent throughout my confession, everytime she nodded her head my guilt seemed to be doubled.