The laughters of pain

"Feeling better?", came Jin's voice approaching us from the doorstep. "I told Hoseok to let Jimin handle this but I guess he really is a dork."

"Aish hyung!"

Before I could suppress it a smile took shape on my face. Jimin literally said that like a little kid.

Hoseok: Y/N is smiling!!!! Yeaaah!

Saying that he started hopping with his hands up to the moon. That was enough for me to lose control.

Y/N: haha Omo you all are so cute!

It was weird, though it didn't seem so. I started laughing my heart out as if I were mad.

Jin: Aegyo Y/N your laugh is worse than mine! Hahaha

And they all started laughing at the silly situation. When finally we all started running out of breath, I gently looked over at Jimin.

Laughing hard in his angelic voice, a small kid holding on to his stomach. The imperfect bangs on his forehead like a perfect crown on his beautiful head. The eyes which had formed cresecnt moons overflowing with the tears of laughter.

The world seemed to stop for a moment, giving me the time to endure his beauty.

I started tearing up without knowing. Thanks to the situation, it went off as the tears of laughter like everyone else's. But I knew what they were.

They were the pain in my heart which were suppressed ruthlessly, the pressure being so great that they drifted out of my eyes.

The man who means the world to me, is standing right there, two steps away. But, I cannot reach him. I am bound by the chains of fear; fear of throwing him miles away from me because of one mistake.

A separation of 2 steps is better than that of miles...

______

Hoseok: Oh my god Y/N you're such an idiot! Come on now let's get inside others are waiting, they're worried about you.

Y/N: Uh..yeah. let's go :)

He held my hand softly but firmly and pulled me with him, leaving Jin and Jimin behind us.

JIMIN P.O.V.

I was about to follow Y/N and Hobie hyung when Jin hyung held my hand.

Jin: Jimin wait...

Jimin: Hmm? What happened?

Jin: What took you so long to convince Y/N? She was crying wasn't she?

Jimin: Uh...y-yes hyung.

Jin: Continue...

I told him all that happened between me and Y/N. Everything, except how I felt all the time.

Jin: Hmm I see. We shouldn't have laughed that hard. Anyways let's go or they'll think you're cornering me.

Jimin: Hey! But it's you who's doing that!

Jin: Oh really?

Saying that he started lazily walking away, with both of his hands crossed behind his head.

Jimin: Ugh. Wait for me!

I ran up to him and gave him a disgusted look. But all he gave back in return was... a flying kiss.

Yeah =_=

____________

Y/N P.O.V.

I was hesitantly making my way towards the room. When I reached the doorstep I looked back to Jhope and signalled him to lead the way as I felt shy.

Jhope: No Y/N. Don't feel shy and lead the way. And don't give me your aegyo I'm not going to go first.

I looked down defeated and with a sigh I finally took the first step.

Thump!

H-hey did that sound come from my foot? That loud?

"Aish Namjoon when are you going to--"

"Y/N!!!!!"

One of my friend's exclaimed my name, stopping Yoongi midway through his sentence.

"Uhh...hey", I said shyly.

I felt a hand softly patting my back. I looked back and it was Jhope.

"It's alright", he mouthed to me.

I nodded and looked back at everyone.

"I-I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have created such a big scene out o--."

F#2/N: Are you kidding me?! Idiot come here!!

She rushed towards me and pulled me in a tight hug. She was followed by the other girls and we resulted in a group hug.

"AwWwW", came the mixed voices of Jungkook, Tae, and Hoseok.

______________________

A/N: Guys!!!! Did y'all listen to Seventeen's new song "Thanks"?!?

Aishhh, I've gone crazy. I'm new in kpop and till now I wasn't a CARAT but now I love Seventeen!!!

Aah, I love kpop so much. 😍😍