Cherry Cola {Shoyo Hinata Songfic}

I'm sorry I'm doing another songfic but I have no other ideas so, I'm very sorry. But enjoy this chapter anyway. (I'm sorry if this book sucks I'm trying my best)

I think I found it

Hinata was never good at expressing his feelings. It just wasn't his thing. But, when a girl in his class came into his life, he needed to tell her how he felt. It wasn't his specialty but, he wanted her to be his. That was truly how he felt. It was a Saturday morning and he was going to ask her to go to the park with him.

Hinata- Hey (Y/n)

(Y/n)- Hey Sho-Chan! What's up?

Hinata- Can you come to the park at 12:00?

(Y/n)- Yeah! I'll see you at 12!

Hinata- Bye!

He was happy that she excepted. He got ready in a decent outfit because she wasn't going to wear a dress or skirt since she thought they were created by Satan but, she'd wear them on occasion.

He got to the park at 12:05 and she wasn't there yet. "Hey!" (Y/n) yelled over to him. He ran to her and they did some small talk before Hinata asked her. "Can I ask you a question?" The orange headed boy asks. "Yeah, what is it?"

She my cherry cola, she gonna keep me sober

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, waiting for rejection but, it never came. "Yes, I (Y/n) (L/n) will be your girlfriend."

Let me keep you closer, bubbly like a soda.
Sweeter than than the champagne.
Smoother than this cold drink.

- - - - -

Thank you so much for reaching the end of the chapter. I might do a different one the characters I like if my friend I'm with will tell me which character she likes.

Rin Out!
Total Words- 311!