I Was Tagged...

So this tag is to describe yourself in 10 Haikyuu characters so, I'm going to do that. This is on my what I think. So, if you know me personally and you don't agree, please tell me. But, this is what I think so let's get started.

- - - - -

1. Kei Tsukishima

I believe that I am a pretty salty child in my own way. My friend Mhaily always says "Nice Morgan" when I roast a kid so I'd say that I'm the Tsukishima in our relationship. I say shut up to a lot of people and I've slapped multiple people.

2. Tobio Kageyama

I love milk. I drink milk literally everyday. I drink it when I eat cereal, after practice, before I go sleep, and sometimes for lunch. Plus, my glaring skills are pretty good. I keep all people that I don't like away from my friends.

3. Kōshi Sugawara

I'm the mom of my clique. They call me MamaMorgan like bro. They call Suga, Sugamama. Plus, I'm a setter in volleyball but, I got to play a lot. And when I'm mad, the clique knows something is about to go down.

4. Kenma Kozume

I have a Nintendo and I play SuperScibblenats. I suck btw. I have 2 red sweatshirts and I can keep to myself and speak out when needed. Again, I was a setter in volleyball. My hair looks like his. My friend Karma calls him my "Hair Buddy."

5. Lev Haiba

I'm a midget ok, I didn't pick him off of height. I have the simplest explanation to why I picked him. I'm clumsy and I can't spike the balls, I have to bump them.

6. Shōyō Hinata

I can't spike but, I'm fast on the court and I'm very competitive with my friend Mhaily in Volleyball. He's 2 inches taller than me. I'm 5' 2" and he's 5' 4". I very energetic during practice and my grades aren't the best. I'm not failing but, I'm getting like 2 C's. I get nervous very easily and when that happens, I start to shutter and I hide behind the nearest person.

7. Yū Nishinoya

He's my height, 5' 2". I was also a Libero in volleyball. I had two positions, Setter and Libero. I've done a Nishinoya leg save before and I've saved blocks.

8. Morisuke Yaku

My friend Karma calls me Mori. Plus, I'm a Libero. I kick people when they are being rude or stupid.

9. Tooru Oikawa

Setter Squad for life though. I try acting all tough but, I fail to hard. Oikawa with glasses is me but a girl tbh. I'm cocky at time and I hate to admit it

10. Koutoru Bokuto (is that how you spell it?)

I have lots of energy at times and sometimes I got into an "emo mode" like him. Plus, I always ask my friend Random if she saw my lit serve and stuff. I still do it in basketball lol I need help. I was captain once in volleyball.

If you don't know how the captain thing works at my school, let me explain. They basically pick someone off of the team who had been working their butt off and trying really hard. So, when you are picked as captain, you are captain when you face that team. Let me use an example from Haikyuu. Say Yamaguchi was picked as captain when they face Aoba Johsai. The next time they face Aoba Johsai, he'll be captain again. If that makes any sense. I tried.

- - - - -

And that's a wrap! That captain thingy is really hard to explain I'm sorry lol. If you need further explanation or questions, don't hesitate to dm me.

Rin Kozume Out!
Total Words- 621!