A Karasuno Christmas!

Merry Christmas! (Or Hanukah) I'm really excited to write one of these! Btw, the party is held at Suga's home, and you can decide what year your in. Enjoy the Christmas special!
Plus thank you for over 100 views :)

- - - - -

It was Christmas Eve and Suga, being the motherly figure he is, invited the whole team and managers, to his home for a Christmas Party. His home was pretty large, 3 story house with the 3rd level being a recreational room. The party was held on the 3rd floor obviously and he was quite excited for it. Now he shall wait, for the guests to arrive.

First came Tanaka and Noya. They were both ecstatic! "HEY SUGA!" Tanaka yelled. Noya explained that they had a sleepover before they came. As a result of Tanaka getting hyper on sugar and candy. Lovely.

Then, in this order, others arrived. Daichi, Asahi, Kiyoko and Yachi, Kageyama and Hinata, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, then (Y/n) was to last to show. The others were busy that day.

The party consisted of games, snacks, drinks (non-alcoholic) and music.

(Y/n) did karaoke with the first years because they basically begged her. Plus, Yachi would've been the only girl up there so, you felt some pity for her. You got to pick the song and you picked "Polarize" by Twenty One Pilots. You were actually pretty good for being a tad congested from your allergies. You and Hinata did most of it with the others joining in for the chorus.

You also played darts with the third years. Kiyoko was referee to make sure no one fought over a stupid game. Asahi sucked, he only got 40 points! His aim was so off it was funny. Daichi got 70 points. He wasn't that bad but, he didn't compare to you and Suga. You were both tied at 120 points. 'No wonder he's a setter, his aim is amazing!' You had thought. You were a (Volleyball Position Besides Setter) so your aiming and time had to be decent.

Then came Secret Santa. You drew Kiyoko. You got her a lanyard and tag with her name on it. Hinata got you and he got you an official Karasuno High School Boys Volleyball Club jacket. You didn't have one since you joined after they were ordered so, Hinata got one as your gift. The pairs were...

(Y/n): Kiyoko
Kiyoko: Yachi
Yachi: Asahi
Asahi: Noya
Noya: Tanaka
Tanaka: Yamguchi
Yamguchi: Kageyama
Kageyama: Tsukishima
Tsukishima: Sugawara
Sugawara: Daichi
Daichi: Hinata
Hinata: (Y/n)

After that was finished, everyone had to clean up and go home for the holidays. You stayed overtime to help put the tables and trays away and clean them. Suga thanked you for that. If you hadn't stayed, it would've taken him hours. But, with your help, it only took 1 hour.

You went home and fell asleep as soon as you got underneath the covers.

- - - - -
That was my Christmas special! I'm literally up at Midnight finishing this chapter 😂. I hope the Nekoma one turns out well. Also, requests are still open and I got my DM's set up so you can DM me instead of commenting.

Rin Kozume Out!
Total Words- 535!