I Dont Know You! {Lev Haiba}

This happens at school, Cupcakestories100 knows this. I said "Hey bestfriend!" Once and now he calls me bestfriend...what did I do wrong?! This is dedicated to the person tagged up there and I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

- - - - -
*Narrator POV*
"Just talk to her Lev!" Yaku yelled. Lev Haiba has an issue, he liked a girl. And worse, it was Kuroo's younger sister, (Y/n) Tetsuro. She has (h/l) and (h/c) hair and she was (height), very short compared to him.

She was in his class and he sat next to her but, he had developed feelings for the girl. She doesn't really know much about him though so, she doesn't like him or know him.

She was walking in the hall and the silver haired boy did something daring "Hey Bestfriend!" He yelled. "Who...are you?" (Y/n) asked.

Lev felt disappointment when she said that because they sat next to each other...in every class. But, he wasn't going to give up, not yet anyway. He still has a few ideas for how to get her to notice him.

*Lev POV*
Plan A- Ask Kuroo for her phone number

This one will take skill and patience for it to work. I've got this! I'm gonna be the ace! I enter the gym and Kuroo is stretching so, I head to the locker room. His phone is in there. Did you really think I was going to ask our scheming captain for his younger sisters number...if you thought yes, you can do it. I'm going to take his phone and quickly transfer the number.

I get into the locker room but we have a small issue, Kenma is waiting for practice to officially start and he's sitting in front of Kuroo's stuff. I get dressed as slowly as possible and do random stuff like checking the temperature for the showers. No one even uses the shower, we all shower at home. Practice starts and everyone gets out except me.

*Kuroo POV*
"Has anyone seen Lev?" I asked the team. "He was in the locker room." Kenma said softly. That's all I needed to know...

*Lev POV*
I see everyone gets out so, I run to Kuroo's stuff and try to find his phone. I finally find it in a pocket and I turn it on, but it has a passcode. What could I be? I must have been too distracted figuring out the code and Kuroo came in.

"What are you doing with my phone?" Kuroo asks and scared me. "Nothing." I said quickly. He cocked an eyebrow and looked very unimpressed by my answer. "Ok, fine. I was look for your phone to find your sisters number." I said and put my hands up. Soon I heard Kuroo's laughing and I started laughing too. "Wait. Why are we laughing?" I ask. "You could've just said so, I'll give it to you." Kuroo said with a smile (the snack that smiles back, goldfish! im sorry, continue) He gave me her number and I went out to practice.

- - - - -
Should I make a part 2 for this? I don't like how I ended this. I'm going to camp in a few hours. I hope I can have my phone and if I can't I'm calling my mom and not going. Plus, we have 2.5 hour car ride...I better be allowed to have my phone. Anyways, thank you for 500 views and for being patient with me for slow updates. School and Sports were very needy this past week. But, I'm now on Spring Break so, look at my book "The (Awkward) Life Of Rin Kozume!" To see more about camp.

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
Total Words- 621!