Salty Part 2 {Kei Tsukishima}

3 days have past and Kei has realized that he has feelings for Morgan. He didn't realize it before because he never accidentally kissed her, let alone a girl.

He wanted to confess, he really did. But, he's not the type of person to go up to her and say "Hey I like you, wanna Date?" It's not who he was and, he's a tsundere like Kageyama so, he's a little shy.

Everyone in the club was worrying about him because he wasn't playing as well as he usually does. Even KAGEYAMA was worried. That's how distracted he was. He almost killed Hinata because of this. He spoke up about it to the team and glared at Hinata the entire time.

On the other end, Morgan was just fine. It didn't really phase her as much as she thought it could. She talked to her cousin, Kuroo, and he said just leave it alone. So, she did what he said. Morgan was pretty care free. Until, Tsukishima was moved next to her, the teacher put Random on the other side of the room because, Yamaguchi and Tsukki were talking too much.

That's when it started to bother her. He kept poking her side and making her laugh in class, taking her pencil out of her desk, and saying "(Teacher Name)-sensai! Morgan hit me!" On a daily basis. That's when the kiss started to bother her.

The team had a plan. Hinata really wanted to roast Tsukki so this plan was basically a Death wish but was going to help them get together. Hinata was going to ask for a roast battle against Tsukishima and Kozume.

"Tsukishima Kei and Kozume Morgan! I challenge you both to a roast battle!" Hinata yelled. Everyone gasped in surprise. "You wanna go there?! Ok then, bring it on, but can I go on your side. I don't exactly wanna be his partner." Morgan said. "No! You have to be with him against me! Or I automatically win!" Hinata yelled. Morgan hates losing and Tsukki just hates Hinata so, they were kinda forced to be partners.

Long story short, Hinata won and left the two salty teens with their mouths open. "We lost because of you." Tsuki grunts. "Why me?!" Morgan uses slap attack, it is effective. "Because your so pretty and it distracted me!" He yelled. "Was that a confession?" The ombré girl asked. "Maybe.." he replied. "Ok, I'll take it." She says. And that's how Tsuki X Morgan the ship sailed.

- - - - -
The next one is going to have cursing in it. Just letting y'all know. I fell in the love with the headcanon for the next chapter. Thanks for reading this and guess what RandomThings223 you got put in here! Deal with it!

Morgan Kozume Out!
Total Words- 466!