Couples Aren't Perfect {KageHina + Tsukishima}

Hello again! My dad threw away my sheet so, I'm doing this based off of memory so I'll try hard. This was requested by NothingLESSS aka my friend Random. So, enjoy.

- - - - -
You were a simple girl in a simple world and all you wanted was to get a good job, make a family, and succeed in the world. Nothing less than that. That's literally all you wanted. But, your world got turned upside down when Kageyama and Hinata got into an argument.

How did you get involved in the feud? Well, you're Hinata's cousin from his mothers side. You being related to Hinata made you more vulnerable in this situation. Here's what happened.

Kageyama said he would set to Hinata, but instead of setting to Hinata, he set to Tsukishima. Hinata got butthurt about it and the two started fighting. They are currently taking a break from each other.

"Kageyama! Are you still dating Hinata?" A fellow classmate asks. He didn't know. He didn't really like Hinata like that anymore. So instead of just saying "No", he had to be difficult and lie. "No. But, I'm Dating (Y/n) (L/n)." He says. That's you. You're (Y/n) (L/n). That's how you got caught up in all of this.

You were completely oblivious about this until you went to a volleyball game and got some sketchy comments about Karasuno's #9. "Hey (Y/n)! Are you here to cheer on your boyfriend?" Someone asked you. 'What boyfriend? I'm not dating anyone!' You think. You got many comments like that talking about the one and only Tobio Kageyama. It was halftime and you had decided to talk to him. You called Shoyo and he answered.

"Hey cuz!" He says. Kageyama widens his eyes in worry. (Y/n)'s on the phone with Hinata. "Hey Sho! Can I speak to Kageyama for a moment?" You asked innocently. "Sure! Kageyama!" Hinata calls out. Kageyama freezes where he is. "Yes?" He says. "My cousin wants to talk to you. (Y/n) (L/n), does that ring a bell?" "Sure I'll talk to her." Kageyama takes the phone with a shaky hand.

"Hello?" He invites the person on the other side of the line to speak. "WHY THE HELL YOU WOULD YOU TELL EVERYONE WE'RE DATING YOU IDIOT?!" You yell. He pulled the phone way from his ear while you cursed him through the device. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'm going over there myself. Give the phone to Hinata." You say. Hinata continued talking to you until he hung up.

"She's gonna come stand in for Kageyama." He says. Kageyama felt his world crushing down on him. "Why?" He asks. "Because, she is also a setter and I refuse to spike your tosses." Hinata says in a hurt tone. They all exit back to the court where they see a girl in a Karasuno High School uniform.

In the midst of her warm ups, she sees the team come out of the locker room. "Hey guys!" She greets. She glared at Kageyama with anger in her eyes. She wasn't happy, which probably fueled her want to win.

The referee blew the whistle and that meant it was time to get back to the game. The referee was now called out who was on each team. "On Karasuno's Team we have, Server- Daichi Sawamura. Middle Blockers- Hinata Shoyo, Tsukishima Kei and Asahi Azumane. Libero- Nishinoya Yuu. And Setter- (L/n) (Y/n). Let the game begin!" He yelled and everyone got into position.

Kageyama had to admit...she was an amazing setter. Probably better than him. "How long have you been playing?" He asks. "4 years" (Y/n) reply's. Woah. Fancy.

They go back to school and Kageyama and Hinata and back together. She goes in to apologize to Kageyama for her behavior.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know it was wrong and you were trying to get over him." She says. Tsuki then come in and he picks (Y/n) up while getting in the floor and doing the Dinosaur. (Look at media)

In the end...everything was perfect.

- - - - -
That's it! Random picked the video and stuff. Anyways. I'm going to do a "Death Valley" songfic next because that song is my favorite right now.

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
Total Words- 721!

*super fast*-imbisexualbye!