mute {yuu nishinoya}

based off of my own experiences.

- - - - -
today, i woke up in a horrible mood. no one but me was home. i got out of my messy covers and changed into my school uniform. i went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, and put light makeup on. i looked at myself 'good enough' i said in my mind. and with that, i headed downstairs.

when i got downstairs, i got a small bagel out of the pantry. 'i need to lose some weight anyways' i had thought. i ate half of it and decided it was enough. i got my school bag, out my shoes on, and left the house.

on my way to school, a boy in my class zoomed by me. yuu nishinoya had ran by me, screaming "IM LATE". i'm guessing he was late for his volleyball practice. i continued with my small stroll to karasuno and smiled at people who had waved at me.

getting to my classroom, i sat down and got situated. i pulled out some homework that i was too tired to finish last night. i started to work on it and i hear 2 very, sadly, familiar voices. yuu nishinoya and tanaka...i forgot his first name, but does it matter? nishinoya enters the classroom that we share and he sits down. he still right next to me so i always noticed when he fell asleep or was texting someone and pretending to work on the papers.

this time, he lied his head down on the desk and fell asleep. the teacher wasn't here yet so i guess he has time. 'i should start talking again...never mind, that's a bad idea' i thought about speaking but i cringed at the thought of being ridiculed so i kept it to myself. a few other students started flooding into the classroom, as school was about to start.

'should i tell him to wake up? no! that's a horrible idea! i can't talk...no ones ever heard my voice. i can't stop now! ...it's for his own good.' you took a deep breath and leaned toward noya. you tapped him on the shoulder and whispered "wake up please." you gasped at your own voice which you hadn't even heard for a while.

the boy woke up and made direct eye contact with you. "you can talk?" he questioned quietly. you nodded and wrote 'don't tell anyone please' he gave a thumbs up and that's when you found and new friend...even though you're mute.

- - - - -
thanks for reading this chapter. first noya one which i'm happy about. i'm starting to become mute again which is where i got this inspiration to write this chapter. i hope you enjoyed.

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
total words- 464!