Kei Tsukishima X Short! Reader

Well, this is the first time of me doing angst...pray for me please. This was requested by anxietycutie and I'm sorry in advance if this is crap. Thank you for your time.

- - - - -

I can't believe it.

Im going through with this plan.

He's not here right now so, I'm going to do it.

Ugh finally, this nightmare that I call life is going to end.

All least Kei isn't here to see it happen.

You maybe confused about what I'm talking about well, depression. I've had the worst time in school and friendships, I just can't do it anymore. My family even sucks to be around. Ever since I chose to go to Karasuno and not Aoba Johsai like the rest on my family, my family had pushed me away. I have OCD so my family always got mad at me for fixed inexpensive things in the house. So, I moved into a small apartment and attended Karasuno High School. My sister goes, my parents went, my grandparents went, and so on. So, I am the first generation of Karasuno in about 100 years of the (L/n) family.

Then, in my class I met Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamguchi. I was allowed to call Tsukishima, 'Tsuki', in the first week of me transferring. Yamaguchi told me, that meant I was special, and that's how I knew he liked me. The next week he had confessed and I returned his feelings. We've been dating since that day. He's pretty supportive of me which is nice.

Now, it's over. He broke up with me, and I felt my heart drop. I always had trust issues so, trusting him took me a long time. So, I went though with my plan.

That day, he came to my home to say sorry but, the deed was done.

- - - - -
Was that good? I don't know. First time doing angst and it a request so I'm scared. I'm very sorry if this wasted your time because it sucked to bad but, oh well. I tried so hard. I'm on Winter Break now, so updating should go pretty fast. I'm dying of allergies r.i.p Rin Kozume 2k17. Btw, check out RandomThings223 my friend. She has a story with me in it. I'm also a co-writer in one of her books that she hasn't posted yet I don't think.
So check her out!

Rin Kozume Out!
Total Words- 403!