Where Did The Party Go? {Tooru Oikawa}

Oof. I'm dead inside. Enjoy!
(Fr/N)= Friends Name. (Friend is a girl I'm sorry)

- - - - -

Your best friend had said "Let's go to a party!" You didn't like the idea very much. You were never fond of social situations. But, (Fr/N) basically forced you against your will to go.

But did you want to dress up in a dress and heels with heavy makeup...Hell no. You wanted to put jeans on and a sweatshirt. But, did you actually think you were getting away with that...no.

It was a party hosted by the Boys Volleyball Club at Seijoh. You don't attend Seijoh. You attend Karasuno, its enemy. To make this matter worst, you are Kageyama's Older Sister.

You knew how much Tobio hated Oikawa, so you didn't want to go and you thought you had an excuse to not go. You didn't. (Fr/N) said "It's your life and you shouldn't let your younger brothers issues effect your life!" And that's when you knew, you could never use that excuse with them.

It was Monday. The party is on Friday. You have a few days to figure out an excuse to get out of this shit.

You ran down the level floors to get to your brothers classroom. "TOBIO!" You yelled down the hallway. He pops his head out to see the older Kageyama with a desperate expression on her face.

"What do you need (Y/n)? We're in the middle of class." Tobio says. "Sorry bro. But this is important! (Fr/N) is forcing me to go the party held by Seijoh's Mens Volleyball Club! I don't want to get all fancy for a stupid party!" You conclude. "Is Oikawa going to be there?" Your younger brother asks. "Yeah. More than likely." You say. "I'm not letting you go! You're a Kageyama and Kageyama's are pretty, handsome, and stylish. He's gonna have his eyes all over you! I won't allow it!" He says. He really didn't like Oikawa...at all. "How about you come with me and protect me?" "Definitely not." Tobio says and goes back into his classroom. Wow, you have the MOST supportive younger brother ever.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Tsukki having no Yams~

It was Friday night and you hadn't figured out a way go get out of the party. So, you had no choice but to go. (Fr/N) was picking you up in 30 minutes and you weren't ready. You didn't own a dress. So you wore a (color) sweatshirt and (blue/black) jeans with (color) shoes. You had close to no makeup and you thought looked pretty nice. When (Fr/n) get there she is confused.

"What are you wearing?" She asked. "I don't own a dress." You say uncomfortably. "It's fine. You look great! Let's head over!" She says with a smile. That brought your confidence up by a lot.

When you get there...it was pure clusterfuck. (My life to be honest) and you weren't ready to join. You were in a corner while (Fr/N) was trying to find you a guy to talk to. "(Y/n)! I found someone for you!" (Fr/N) yelled from about 3 feet away. "This is Oikawa Tooru! The Captain Of The Volleyball Team!" She announced. She left and "Where Did The Party Go" By Fall Out Boy started playing. Both of you started to sing along.

And All The Boys Are Smoking Menthols
Girls Are Getting Back Rubs

They too were having so much fun they didn't realized that the people around them were starting to listen to the both of them singing.

I will drift to you if you make yourself shake fast enough. My old aches become new again, my old friends become ex's again.

You both started to dance and sing at the same time and you both were having so much fun, you forgot you were both in public.

Oh! Where did the party go? We were ending on the phone. I'm not gonna go home alone. Oh! Where did the party go?!

At the end of the song Oikawa had pecked your lips and said "I Love You." And that's how you both started dating.

- - - - -
What the hell? This took way too long to write. My house is actually haunted and I'm shook. I used an app and I've been hearing things. It's been an eventful week. I want death. Anyway, I'm picking my dad up from the airport soon so that's nice.

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
Total Words (I'm hella tired pls kill me)- 762!