French {Sugawara Kōshi}

It was Friday night and you invited Suga, your boyfriend, over to play video games and watch movies. Little did you know about his...issue.

"Wanna play Mario Kart or Wii Sports Resort?" She asked. "Ummm, Mario Kart." Suga decided. (Y/n) put the disk into the player and turned the remotes on and got the wheels. (Y/n) was Player 1 and Suga was Player 2. "Ready?!" She asked. "Yup!" Suga answered and that's when it all began.

It was the end of the race and  Suga was in first place. You heard him say some stuff under his breath during the race but you didn't pay much mind to it. So, you let it be. You were in 4th place and Suga was in 1st until Yoshi came up behind and hit him with a red shell. That's when things went down.

*Language Ahead!*

"What the fuck! Yoshi is a fucking bitch! Dammit! What the hell is wrong with that lowlife piece of shit! (Y/n) start up Rainbow Road! I need to show that Mother Fucker who's  boss!" Suga started yelling curse words all over the place you started up the next race and remained calm.

You were in first and Mario hit you with a blooper and it was your turn to use your French. "What the hell was that fuckery! I call bull-shit on that! Fucking Mario needs to fuck off!" You then covered your mouth and burst out laughing with Suga.

*Language Done!*

You can Suga we're watching The Bee Movie and he apologized about the video games and so did you. You both fell asleep on the couch and laughed about it in the morning.

- - - - -
Oml what did I write. That is probably the worst thing I've ever written but, oh well. That's fine. It's currently 2:00am and I have basketball practice. Oof ive been up since 9:00pm. IVE HAD 2 HOURS OF SLEEP AND IM WRITING FANFICS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Everything is the answer.

Morgan Kozume Out!
Total Words- 343!