After School Law-Breaking {Kei Tsukishima}

Well, look who's back. Sorry that I've been and inactive child. I've been doing things for school, sports, and recreation. School has lots of papers and things like that. Sports has the first track meet on Friday (if it doesn't rain) and recreation has the lip sync battle at my school. So, I'm happy that I have time to write (at 5:00 am) so enjoy.

- - - - -
It was a little over an hour after school and you and the Karasuno Volleyball Club got together and well, broke the law. Drugs are illegal basically everywhere. So, you all go to the back of the gym and use said drugs. Marijuana, crack, cocaine, cigarettes, things like that. (What the frick am I writing?!)

"Do you got the goods?" Kageyama asks. "Yeah I've got the goods." Tsukishima says. He gets the bag of goods out of his backpack (we use backpacks in America don't bully me) and started asking who wanted what.

"Ok, let's see here. Umm, Daichi, what to you want?" Tsukishima asks. "Give me some of the Marijuana." The captain requests. Tsukishima gets some of the goods out of the bag and gives them to Daichi.

"Hey! You kids! What are you doing?!" Everyone hears a male substitute yell. "Everyone initiate 'Plan: Escape' Dad, cover our scent and footprints! Mom, help him! Jesus, it's your turn to take the goods so, gather them up. Thunder, help Jesus please. Baldy, do the same. There are a lot of drugs here." You have to break for a breath for a small moment. "King, go pepper spray him and Sunshine, go make random noises while that happens. Saltyshima and Yams, come with me to start up the escape car. Everyone meet at Drury Lane in 5-10 minutes. If your not back by then, we'll come search for you. Everyone, go!" You finish and run to the escape car.

"Ready to drive?" You asked. "(L/n), we don't have our licenses. We can't drive." Yamaguchi says with a blank expression. "We already broke the drug law, what do have to lose?" You step on the gas and the car makes an ear wrenching noise.

"Get in!" I yelled. Everyone got into the car and we all sped off. Next thing i know, the cops are after us and we see flashing lights of red and blue. "They know! They know!" Hinata yells. "Calm down!" I scream. I continue to drive way over the speed limit and get away from the cops. Then, a car comes to a screeching halt in front of us and we almost crash into them but, I slammed the breaks just in time.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID, ma'am." The officer explains. "Ok, here you go." I show him my fake ID but, sadly, he doesn't buy it and gets all of us out of the car. He handcuffed us one-by-one and took us in multiple police cars and we get to the station.

Multiple officers take us into the stations go get mugshots. After that they assigned is to different cells. I got the same one as Tsukishima. He glares at me and I give him an innocent, confused look. "You know what you did." He says plainly. "No, I really don't." I say. "You stopped the car and we got caught. This is your fault." He explains. "Well, you did vote on me to be the getaway driver this week." I point out and smirk. He gives my a dissatisfied looked and says something underneath his breath.

"What did you say?" I ask. "I said you look cute and I wanna date you! Happy now?" He says with a defensive tone. "Yes. I'll date you if you want." I say. And that's how we got together, even if we will spend the rest of our lives in a jail cell.

- - - - -
Hello! I'm on my way to my first track meet and I'm on the bus. Great, now it's raining. We are still going to run though. Wish me luck on my 800! (2 Laps)

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
Total Words: 687!