Vaccines {Tadashi Yamaguchi}

If anyone mentions shots irl, I leave the room immediately. I don't do needles thank you very much.

- - - - -

Today was the day, Yamaguchi scheduled me to get my flu shot. I'm not sure if he knows that I have a huge fear of needles since I was little. I always had a panic attack while in there and I just hated it. But today, he said I should be fine since he's going with me.

"(Y/n) (L/n) and Tadashi Yamaguchi?" They said, wondering if we were still there. We got up and went into the confined room. He got up first and they did his shot first. Then it was my turn.

I was sat up there and I already had fear in my eyes. "It's okay. You'll be alive after this." Yamaguchi says calmly. They started cleaning my arm and I went out. I was starting to cry and kick. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! It's okay!" He starts to say. I didn't feel okay. The adrenaline just started rushing in me and I couldn't stay calm.

After about 5 minutes of him trying to calm me down. Tadashi said sorry to the doctor and I sat down. Tadashi held my hand while I got the shot taken and I survived.

"It wasn't that bad? Was it?" He asks. "Not really." I was a tad embarrassed. "It's okay to have fears like that, just know that you're not alone, okay?" He asks and put his hand out. "Okay!" And I hold his hand and we got go home to rest because our arms hurt and I was tired because of the panic attack.

- - - - -

I'm sorry that this was so short but, I hate shots so much. It's 3am 😂

Rin Kozume Out!
Total Words- 296!