7

his grip on hyungwon's waist tightened as hyungwon sped up and wonho enjoyed the crisp and cold air hitting his face.

hyungwon's mother was already in her room probably sleeping by the time the two boys had returned from their secretive night. wonho had fallen asleep during their ride and had abruptly woken up when hyungwon had tugged on his arm harshly as he was about to fall off the motor bike.

hyungwon sighed in frustration when he stopped his motor bike and got off. wonho was still pretty drunk and he hated what would come next. stopping a little lower, hyungwon reached for one of wonho's arms as he tried to lift the drunk boy off his motor bike.

an 'oomf' escaped hyungwon's mouth as he finally got the shorter boy off the bike, who was leaning all his weight on him now. grunting with every second step, hyungwon tried his best to get to the front of his house as quick as possible.

reaching into his jacket pocket for his keys, he quickly got them out as he unlocked the front door. breathing heavily from wonho's weight, hyungwon threw his keys back into his pocket before softly kicking the door close. using his now free right hand, he was now able to pretty much drag wonho up to his room.

stopping at the bottom of the stairs, hyungwon groaned as he looked up to see the flight of stairs leading to his room. thinking it would be better to carry the drunk boy in bridal style, hyungwon rested for a few seconds before swooping wonho off his feet and struggling to get up the stairs. 

rushing to his room so his mum wouldn't hear anything else, hyungwon quickly opened his door with much difficulty then closed it gently using his foot again. hyungwon leaned on his door as he breathed in and out vigorously. his arms were trembling from wonho's weight and the taller boy quickly walked over to his bed before putting the boy down. however, hyungwon's arms were stuck beneath the shorter boy and he sighed in annoyance as his eyes wandered up to the now sleeping boy.

hyungwon's wandering eyes stopped for a bit as something caught his attention. hyungwon had always envied wonho, there really wasn't anybody that hadn't even for at least one second, envied the boy. hyungwon observed the sleeping boy, watching as how his pale and smooth skin made his plump red lips stand out. he watched and took in the fact that wonho's eye lashes were ever so long. hyungwon crouched in that position for a few minutes before one of his arms started to cramp.

quickly pulling both his arms out, hyungwon mentally told himself off for being so immersed in the shorter boy. shaking his head, he reached for wonho's phone surprised that his pin was so easy.

taking out another set of pillows and blankets, hyungwon placed them on the floor before settling in to have a good nights sleep. 

~PPA-PPA-PPALGAN MAT GUNGGUEMHAE HONEY~ PAA-PAA-PPALGAN MAT~

hyungwon woke up alarmed from the sudden ringing of wonho's phone. wonho on the other hand was used to his alarm and just tried to sleep in. 

hyungwon looked at the time on his bedside table, it was only 7:30AM. hyungwon's alarm rang at 7:45AM and he was surprised that wonho actually woke up early considering he was always late for class.

sighing, the taller boy reached over to turn the alarm off, accidentally unlocking his phone due to his habits but he was even more shocked to see that wonho had over 6 alarms. the one that just rang at 7:30 with one more in 5 minute intervals until they stopped at 8AM. he groaned as he turned the alarm off, of course wonho was one of those  people.

instead of going back to sleep, hyungwon decided to get ready first. brushing his teeth, washing up and putting on his uniform took the boy around 15 minutes. as he walked out of his bathroom he went over to wonho who was still lying on his bed. 

feeling a little unsure of what to do, hyungwon started to gently poke the shorter boy to wake him up.

"yah" he said softly, "yah"

he frowned as he wasn't really getting a response before he prodded harder and shouted a little louder.

"yah~! wonhooooo~~~!"

wonho shifted with discomfort at the noise and his hands shot up to his ears to block it out but a pair of slender hands pulled them away.

"wonho!!"

wonho groaned as he pulled his hands free and wrapped them around the person's wrists, pulling them down in the process. wrapping his arms around the person's waist and head, wonho pushed them to his chest so that his chin was on top of their head.

"five more minutes" he grumbled.

hyungwon's breath hitched at the sudden contact. wonho's deep and husky morning voice was also doing things to him. wonho's hand on his waist and in his hair was making his heart beat faster and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

gathering his strength, hyungwon pushed wonho off the bed so that the shorter boy landed on the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"what the! what was that for mum!" wonho shouted as he stood up, but what he saw in front of him wasn't his lovely mother but in fact his taller neighbour.

quickly looking around and scanning his surroundings, wonho realised that he was most probably in his neighbour's room. the searing headache that came shortly also reminded him of what had happened yesterday. his cheeks tingled at his embarrassing actions yesterday. before he could even say anything though, hyungwon had handed something to him. looking down, wonho saw a few painkillers and a glass of water in hyungwon's hand.

"eat these" hyungwon said his voice emotionless.

nodding, wonho ate them as he grabbed the water in hyungwon's hand before thanking him.

"you should probably get going. you should get ready for school."

feeling weak, wonho just nodded as he walked over to the door.

"thanks...hyungwon. for last night and everything"

wonho only heard a grunt before he opened the door and left the house. luckily hyungwon's mother wasn't in the kitchen and so wonho just sprinted out of his neighbour's house as he rushed into his own. 

seeing his mum at the kitchen making food made wonho want to vomit again, how was he going to explain.

"mum, i'm so sorry I-"

"ah, wonho just go and change or you'll be late"

"but mum-"

"I got your text last night so I guess it's okay but still, try to tell us beforehand, you know we get worried too okay?"

wonho just stood too surprised to move.

sighing, "just go and change quick, quick" his mum said with a small smile.

rushing up the stairs, wonho took out his phone that was in his pocket to see it fully charged. 'huh, it died yesterday though' he thought. unlocking it and going to his messages, wonho pressed on his mum's contact.

"hi mum, i'm going to be staying over at kihyun's tonight so don't worry about me and go to sleep. i'll be at home in the morning! good night~"

wonho's eyes and mouth widened as he read the message.

'hyungwon, this boy' he thought to himself, 'i'm starting to really like you aren't I?'