Part 3 : Lost in a new world

Reader-chan is coming!!!!!!!

*******************

Rosè's point of view

I think I'm in love with my OC

Arrange marriage hu? Well, too bad for purple man. His face is funny right now. A mix with shock and .... Fear? He better be scared. Nobody would ever want my sisters as a wife. If you wonder how I can tell you all of this, it's because I have a djinn, Marbas, the 5th dungeon, and he allows me to change form. He chooses me because I was cute. I'm probably the cutest fly you'll ever see. Oh, it seems that purple head regain his composure.

"May I ask you why do you want me to marry one of your daughters?"

Good question.

"Personal reasons. I can't tell you more about it. If you refuse, I could still get along with Kou, who probably will reach my request."

"I see. Well it doesn't matter to me ..."

'Doesn't matter to me' my ass. Such a bad liar.

"Which one do you want me to marry?"

"My 3rd daughter, Melody."

His face is absolutely beautiful. I could read one of my favourite words on it: horror. I already knew he couldn't stand Melody. I'm starting to like how things are going. A long silence reigned in the room.

"...Fine, I accept the terms."

"Then it's settle. You can now count Nestrea as a member of the Seven Seas alliance."

Guess I have a step brother now.

"Rosè, now that you heard everything, you should go and tell your sister about this."

Crap, I was caught. I retransform in human form in front of the table, surprising future brother.

"Ok I shall go."

"Wow, I didn't know she was there."

"Then now you know, I have eyes and ears everywhere here. And by the way, in our country, seeing your future wife is considered bad."

I left them like that. Good luck purple man.

Reader's point of view

You're back. Heyyyyyyyy!!!

I shut opened my eyes. At first the light blinded me, then I was finally able to see where I was.

It looked like an old cathedral. The statue in the middle was kind of familiar. It was like I already been there. It was like having someone memories in your head, remembering stuff that never happened to me. I sat up, then I heard footsteps coming this way. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I hid behind the statue. The footsteps were coming closer. It seems that I now have memory of how to fight, but I prefer to not risk it. It's like having a level 100 character in a video game, but not knowing how to play it: it's useless.

"Sister."

I jumped at that voice. Guess I was too focused on my own thoughts to keep paying attention to the footsteps. I looked at the person who was next to me. She looked so familiar. It was like I already met her, and lived with her.

"Melody, snap out."

Melody? Is that how I'm supposed to be called? When I see this little girl, a name came to my mind.

"Rosè, you scared me. What can I do for you?"

She looked at me, with her eyes widen in ...shock?

"...Rosè?"

"Who are you?"

So, she knew I wasn't her sister. Maybe I should have act like the girl of my new memories. But I think she won't harm me. Strange feeling.

"Sorry if I scared you. I'm (Y/N) and I'm kind of lost."

"Are you a demon?"

I wasn't really expecting that question.

"Erm... No?"

"You're possessing my sister's body."

"Yeah, I know that, and I would like to go back."

It's not like I could steel the life of that girl. I don't have this right.

"Then I shall exorcise you."

... A demon freaks. Nice.

"Ok do it."

She stayed silence.

"...You're supposed to resist you know?"

"Why?"

"Because you're evil."

"And don't you like evil stuff?"

She was about to say something, then stopped. Guess I hit the right spot.

"...Ok you win."

"I still need your help to go back."

"Exorcism only works when demons possess objects, not people."

"Am I stuck here?"

"Yep."

"And your sister?"

"Two souls can't live in the same body. The strongest one wins. And the strongest one was you."

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm stuck in that girl's body and... I killed her? I killed that girl without any reason. I stole her life and now I'm here, completely lost in this world.

"You don't have to cry you know. I'm pretty sure Melody would be happier in her next life."

It seems that I didn't feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. And that girl. I killed her sister and she doesn't reacts at all.

"Nobody likes Melody anyway."

"That's not a good reason. I killed your sister. I could destroy your family. How am I supposed to continue living knowing that I stole everything from that girl? And if she had a boyfriend or children?"

"She doesn't."

"..."

"You don't have to worry demon girl, I shall help you."

*************

I realised that it was kind of depressive. Meh, I don't care (I love it!). Hope you enjoyed! See you next time for the wonderful adventures of reader-chan!