Story Infos 1

Hello guys. It's just a little paragraph to introduce some points that could help the comprehension of the story. I might do some others in the future. Those are stuffs that I wouldn't like to put in the story, because I don't know how I could present them without being boring.

***************

Introducing the royal family of Nestrea:

King : Gareth Owl Nestrea

Basically, the grand-son of the founder of the Nestrean Kingdom. He's quite old, approximatively 54 years old. He's the father of all the little members of the royal family.

Queen : Margareth Jelikan.

Dead. She gave up life while giving it to Rosè. She's the mother of the 4th princess Rosè and the 1st princess Clarisse. (Yeah, the king cheated on her)

In age order :

1st Princess : Clarisse Jel Nestrea, 31 years old.

Capturer of the 32nd dungeon, Asmodeus, djinn of lust and immaterial. Wind magic.

Capturer of the 10th dungeon, Buer, djinn of taming and, Life magic.

She's a really calm and caring woman. But her fury is one of the most terrible things on earth.

1st and 2nd princes : Lagu and Lucius Yul Nestrea, 28 years old.

They're twins. Sons of a concubine (who was named Romanie Yulie), that the queen order to kill after their birth.

Lagu : Capturer of the 4th dungeon, Samigina, djinn of the wrong and spirit. Heat magic

Capturer of 15th dungeon, Eligos, djinn of fights and political power, Strength magic

Capturer of 38th dungeon, Halphas, djinn of refill and weaponry, Lightning magic

Lucius : Capturer of 36th dungeon, Stolas, djinn of the precious and distant. Light magic

Capturer of the 27th dungeon, Ronove, djinn of agony and abduction. Life magic

Capturer of the 56th dungeon, Gremory, djinn of treasures and love. Life magic

Those two are quiet people. They only talk to people they both trust. Sometimes they can be paranoiac.

2nd princess : Nathalia Ref Nestrea, 24 years old

Also daughter of a concubine (Olive Refalinel, quite a strange name I know), who died in a mysterious accident (wonder how it happened).

Capturer of the 13th dungeon, Beleth, djinn of bewitching and leadership, Life magic

Capturer of the 18th dungeon, Bathin, djinn of projection and movement, Light magic

She worships knowledge and science. Thanks to her statute as a royal family member, she had managed to enter the science academy of her country and help them to improve. She's also known as the celestial reader, due to her vast knowledge about astronomy. It's her favourite subject.

3rd princess : Melody Van Nestrea, 23 years old

The soon-to-be reader. Daughter of Vanille (an orphan, she doesn't have any last name), the woman that the king fell in love with, but she never returns his feelings (remember this, it's important). He killed her.

Capturer of the 40th dungeon, Raum, djinn of hope and concealment. Heat and Wind magic

Capturer of the 59th dungeon, Orias, djinn of mischief and games. Lightning magic

Capturer of the 54th dungeon, Murmur, djinn of emotions and flow. Water and Sound magic

She's a capricious and condescending woman. It was kind of a miracle that those three djinns decided to make her their queen. They didn't have the choice.

4th princess : Rosè Jel Nestrea, 8 years old

Capturer of the 5th dungeon, Marbas, djinn of metamorphosis and health, Life magic

She never knew her mother, because she died by giving her birth. Because of that, Clarisse always had a grudge on her (she loved her mother). Never could got along with any of her siblings. So now she's into dark stuff. One day she tried to summon a demon and that's how she started to hear the reader voices.

(When people get married, their children take the last name of the father and the first 3 letters of their mother last name)

***************

That's it. Se ya next time. Hope this helped 😊