Part 15: An artist, but an idiot

I haven't updated in ages.

************************************************

(Y/N) got up from bed and left the king's room. Now it was time to go bug someone who was probably still sleeping. Since the Kou representatives will leave this afternoon, there was plenty of time left to annoy a little more certain people.

While walking towards Kouha's room, (Y/N) spotted a first imperial prince, his nose buried in a scroll, which she recognised, because it was the one he stole from her.

"'Morning Entei."

The said prince didn't even bother looking at her. He just patted her shoulder before leaving, towards the library she assumed. Looks like she won't be able to wake him up. But even if the book obsessed was up, it doesn't mean that his younger brother is, or their priest.

When the (h/c) haired girl reached the third prince's door, she cautiously opened it, before freezing. There was Judal, hugging Kouha close, while the said guy was drooling in his sleep.

"...Let's just say it's normal."

The girl walked in and closed the door without a noise.

She stared at the two with a monotonous look. How on earth will she be able to wake up the two of them without being caught? Then, a mischievous expression appeared on her face. She had an idea.

She walked over the side of the bed where Judal was. Luckily, she always had a black marker inside her pocket. Cautiously, she started drawing all over his face.

We could say that this face drawing was wonderful. (Y/N) was particularly proud of the moustaches.

"Done~."

The magi didn't wake up, so now it was time for part 2 of the plan. The (h/c) haired girl then turned to Kouha's side. Grinning like the devil, she whispered in his ear.

"I love you."

The eyes of the third prince snapped opened. Then, he faced Judal, with moustaches.

"What the heck Judal?"

Meanwhile, (Y/N) hid under the bed, trying hard to not laugh. The third prince just stared at the person in front of him. There was Judal with freckles, a tribal tattoo on his forehead and moustaches. Plus, he just woke up because someone whispered in his ear. It took him some time to process, before bursting in laughter.

"Dude! You grew moustaches during your sleep!"

The said prince rolled on the bed, hugging his stomach. Judal just slowly opened his eyes, yawning.

"What's happening to you?"

"J-Just l-look at your f-face!"

The said magi rubbed his eyes, not really understanding. I mean, it was like 9 am. A normal person would be already awake. Turning his head, Judal faced the mirror that was in the corner of the bed room.

"Kouha, the fuck did you do?"

"I haven't done anything! I woke up and you already were like this."

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Waaaaaaa!!"

The third prince quickly got off the bed and ran towards the door, while the magi took his staff. The pink haired boy slammed the door shut, running away in PJ.

"Come back here, you little shit!"

And now the black-haired guy ran after him, leaving (Y/N) alone, still under the bed.