Chapter 11: What did you do?

Youngjae smiled at Jaebum as he eased into the car, “Thanks for picking me up, I really appreciate it,” he thoughtfully said. Jaebum nodded and stared intently as the younger nervously yanked the sides of his thick neon green skull cap down over his ears, even going as far as to un-cuff the cap to its full length so it would cover more of his head.

“Youngjae-ah?” he perceptively asked as he made the next right turn. Youngjae perked up, “Yes, hyung?” he answered, his fingers still curled around the mouth of his cap. “Why are you hiding your hair so desperately?” the elder asked him curiously. Youngjae laughed apprehensively and shook his head, “What? No I’m not,” he quickly denied.

Jaebum took advantage of the current red light to throw the younger a stale look, “You know you’re a terrible liar right?” he asked him. “I wish people would quit telling me that,” the younger muttered to himself. “What was that?” Jaebum asked with raised eyebrows. Youngjae sighed, “OK, I am hiding my hair,” he admitted.

“Duh,” Jaebum laughed out in an obvious tone, “Why?” The younger sighed again, “Alright, promise you won’t freak out,” he requested slowly while fidgeting with his cap.

Jaebum was extremely curious now, he quickly pulled over into the parking lot of the convenience store and shut his car off. “What did you do?” he asked enthusiastically, he teeth hanging out in a big grin. He was way too excited about finding out what was hiding beneath his boyfriend's hat. With numb fingers, Youngjae pulled the skull cap off his head. Jaebum’s eyes widened in pure shock, “Blond,” he mumbled pointing at his boyfriend’s hair.

Youngjae bit his lip and nodded his confirmation; his previously shiny dark, dark brown hair was now an astonishing pristine blond. “When? How? Why?” Jaebum frantically asked as Youngjae’s thick golden fringe fell just above his eyes. “I let a couple of my friends talk me into dying my hair, I had it done yesterday,” the college student answered raking his fingers through his soft hair to adjust his bang.

“Why did you let your friend’s talk you into dying your hair Youngjae,” the elder asked resting his elbow on the steering wheel. Youngjae shrugged, “Because I told them I was bored with my look, so they suggested a radical change,” he explained. “I wasn’t bored with your look,” Jaebum replied almost distractedly, he couldn’t take his eyes off his boyfriend’s new hair.

“So you hate it?” Youngjae asked dejectedly.

Jaebum unbuckled his seatbelt, leaned over to the passenger side, and pulled his boyfriend into a hot kiss. Youngjae quickly broke their kiss, pushing Jaebum back. “Why’d you kiss me so suddenly?” he asked covering his mouth, a blush coloring his round cheeks. “Because I’m turned on,” JB answered simply before he hungrily kissed his boyfriend again.

Youngjae wanted to protest, but he found his words blocked by his teeth as they caught the elder’s bottom lip. Jaebum groaned in pleasure, he absolutely loved it when Youngjae did that. He lightly gripped a fistful of his boyfriend’s newly lightened hair and tugged his head back so he could bury his face in his neck. “Youngjae, I want to fuck you so badly right now,” he whispered before nipping at it soft flesh.