Chapter 8: Drunk Adjacent

Youngjae struggled to twist the doorknob painfully pressing into his lower back, but it was proving to be very hard with hot lips hungrily attacking his neck. Of course those roving lips belonged to Jaebum and of course they were skilled in making Youngjae’s brain completely disconnect, he didn’t expect anything less. His hand aborted it’s mission when perfect teeth found his Adam’s apple, he moaned as his head lolled to the side.

Youngjae let his free hand fist in Jaebum’s dark hair, pulling him closer, and encouraging him to do that again. He hissed in the elder’s ear when those perfect teeth bit him a little too hard, though. “Do you need help unlocking your door Youngjae-ah?” Jaebum asked in between wet open-mouth kisses to his boyfriend’s Adam’s apple. The faint smell of alcohol breeched the younger’s fuzzy senses.

The same alcohol could be found on his breath as well; they were both drunk…or something adjacent to it. Youngjae was pretty sure he was at least 85% coherent. Aware enough to know that he didn’t want JB’s lips to leave his neck, EVER.

Jaebum shoved one of his hands beneath Youngjae’s sweater and pushed him back against the protruding doorknob again. He let his other hand snake between his boyfriend’s legs and palm his blatant erection, “I asked you a question. Do you need help?” he asked again, nipping at the skin beneath the younger’s ear.

Youngjae grunted and absentmindedly answered, “Not with unlocking, but I may need help turning the doorknob.” He sexily (in JB’s opinion) bit his bottom lip and pressed himself into his boyfriend’s hand, he was loving the friction it created. Jaebum pressed his lips to Youngjae’s in a sloppy kiss (all of their kisses were messy tonight) and numbly felt around for the doorknob. He wrapped his hand around Youngjae’s poised hand and together they twisted the doorknob open.

They stumbled into the younger’s apartment and onto the floor. Jaebum ran his tongue along the underside of Youngjae’s chin and pushed his sweater up his chest. He followed the curve of Youngjae’s clavicles with his tongue and then backtracked with his teeth, taking care to leave bright red hickeys along the way. It looked like a Morse code message was written across his chest when Jaebum was finished.

He trailed harsh red love bites down Youngjae’s left side as his hands brushed the waistband of his jeans. Youngjae helped make work of his pants, anything to expedite and increase the skin-on-skin contact. His hands hastily undid his belt and zipper while Jaebum yanked them off. Jaebum nipped at his boyfriend’s hip and pulled off his boxers.

He gripped Youngjae’s cock in his hand and lightly jerked him. The younger’s let out a loud moan and squeezed his eyes shut as lips wrapped around his erection. Youngjae was suddenly feeling extremely hot; he wasn’t sure if it was because he still had his sweater on, or if it was because liquor was pumping where blood used to, or if Jaebum was transferring the extra heat through their intimate connection…or maybe it was all of the above, but it was making him sweat.

He lifted his hips up to meet the elder’s bobbing head, forcing his cock in deeper. Jaebum gripped Youngjae’s hips and held them down to keep him from bucking. Youngjae let out another moan and involuntarily bucked against his boyfriend’s restraint, he just wanted to feel more of Jaebum’s mouth around him. Was that selfish?

JB pulled back and ran his fingers over the tip of Youngjae’s erection to collect some of his pre-cum. He licked his lips before sucking his boyfriend’s cock back into his mouth, taking him in deeper this time. He smeared the pre-cum over his fingers and rubbed them against Youngjae’s entrance. Youngjae’s eyes popped open just as Jaebum pushed two of his fingers inside. Jaebum sucked his boyfriend all the way down to distract him as he shoved his fingers in to the knuckle.