IV

Oh my god. Oooooh my god. He loves me too.... He wants me to be with him. And I really want to be with him too, but... I don't know how to tell him. So I do something I have never done before. I lean in really close to his face and say "I love you too." And I kiss him. I dont really know how to kiss, but I tried. It didnt go so well....

I pull back and say, "That was too much wasn't it? I'm so sorry..." he was looking down, so I couldn't really see what his face looked like at that point.

"Oh god it really was too much wasn't it. Oh no... And it was bad too. Tae, I-"

"Hey," He starts holding my cheek. "I just didn't think that you would do something like that. You're not really the one to make a move like that. It wasn't too much, but I hope this isn't." He leans in and kisses me... Oh my god... YES. I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR A YEAR. I HAVE DREAMED OF THIS DAY. OMG..

He pulls back and asked me "Was that too much?"

I could not speak. At all. I just sat there with the biggest smile on my face, shaking my head. It was a little too much. My face was hot and I don't think it could get any more red.

"Let's go get you a drink." He got up and pulled me by the hand. He pulled me off of the bed. I layed on thr floor and regained my ability to speak. "Just get it for me. I dont think my legs will work after that..."

"It was only a kiss~" He winks at me. Why the wink...

"Ummm... W-what.... do you mean by that..." He laughs a little

"Don't worry Y/n, let me go get the drink for you."

He walks back with his box smile, big on his face. He looks so happy. When he smiles, it makes me smile. It's nice.

He hands me a plate and a cup. He used the ones he knew were my favorites. In the cup, there's sprite and on the plate there was a piece of pizza, half cold. Just way I like it! He knows me so well.

After another few hours, I had to come home to go to bed. I didn't want to leave though...