XXII

"Taaaeeee...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm huuuuungry...."

"And?"

"Can we go get foooood?"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm hungry..."

"But I don't wanna get up..."

"We've been sitting on the couch for a while and I don't want to stay here for much longer."

"But I do. Come on..."

"Tae. It's almost 6... We've only had breakfast and that was at 9... Come on..."

"But you're so warm... And cuddly.." He holds my waist even tighter than before. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck..

"Tae... Please... I'm hungry..." I whine like I'm 5.

"But baby..."

"Oppa... Please..."

"Don't use that word on me... You should know what it does to me now.."

"I'm hungryyyy..."

"Baby..."

"Fine... I'll drive... By myself... All alone.. Without my TaeTae.. And I'll be all by my lonesome. And I won't have you... And you won't be there to make me laugh..." I sniffle like I'm crying. I'm clearly not.

"Fiiiiiine... Only because I love you.."

"Yay!" I run to him and hug him. "Wait... Let me take a shower before we go."

"Ok."

He didn't ask to come with me... Weird..

I walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I strip down into nothing and turn on the water. I get in the shower once it's warm enough. I turn up the heat. It feels good.

○○○

I finish showering and I get dressed. I put on some jean shorts and a light blue shirt. Long sleeved of course. It has a rainbow on it. It's cute. Hana made it for me.

I hear the shower running downstairs. I decide to put on a little makeup. Just a little black eyeliner and some light pink lip gloss. Nothing major.

I hear Tae walking around downstairs. "Where's that damn box...."

"It's over here." He was looking everywhere downstairs but in the kitchen.

"Oh.. ok then." He takes his towel off and puts it on his head to dry his hair. I blush and look away. "Baby quit being cute like that... Now if you wanna look them you can~" He licks his lips and winks. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

"I... I-I uh... I..."

"That red face of yours is adorable." He says while putting on his boxers. "You can look. You've seen it already~"

I blush. A lot. Dammit...

"I-I... I know t-that..."

"That means I've seen all of you too baby~"

How can I be blushing more? I'm not sure, but I am.

I pull the neck of my shirt over my face to hide it. That leaves my stomach totally exposed. I feel his cold hand on my side. I jump a little.

"KYA!!-- T-TAE!!" His lips meet my tummy.

Repeatedly...

I put my shirt down and back up. "T-Tae!! W-why were y-you doing that?!"