VII

"So what are you going to fix?"

"I don't know what you have. It's your house.. And dont think I didn't catch that. I'm not fixing anything"

"Awww. But I want you to cook for me.."

"Baby you know I can't cook.."

"Please?"

"No.."

I walk closer to him "Please?"

"Nooo...."

I walk up to him and put one hand on his chest and one on his cheek and look up at him. He looks very nervous now. It looks like this is making him uncomfortable.. But he looks like he.... Likes that...? I go ahead and say in a half whiney voice, "Pretty please...?"

He breaks and says "Uh... ok... But you have to help me.. I only know how to cook eggs but I don't want any.."

"Ok. What do you want?"

"Panda express..."

"Kim Taehyung. We are making the food. Not going out to get it..."

"Well... Orange chicken with noodles then"

"Ok. But you're going to cook it."

"What! I don't know how to cook this kind of stuff!"

"I didn't say I wasn't going to help.. Go wash your hands so we can get started."

○○○

After about an hour, the orange chicken is done. We decided to skip the noodles because we didn't have the ingredients to make them.

We sit down beside each other at my kitchen table. "Taste it... I hope it's ok..."

I stab a piece of chicken with my fork and eat it. "Taehyungie! This is so good!! The sauce for the chicken is a little sweet, but I like it better this way. You did good!"

"Wow you really like it? Thank you... Wait... Did you call me Taehyungie?"

"Umm... Uhh.... I... Umm.... M-m-maybe...?" My face is so red and hot... I didn't realize that I said that...

He touches my cheek, "Awww. You're so adorable and innocent~"

"S-shut up..." I move his hand away

"Well gimme your fork and let me try it."

"W-wait wha-" He already took it. Why? It's mine... He stabs the piece of chicken, LICKS HIS LIPS, and then takes a bite.

"Wow... that is pretty good.." He smiles with his box smile. He's so adorable when he does that... "You want some more?"

"Ummm.... m-maybe another..." He stabs another piece, dips it in more sauce left on the plate, and.... Why is he moving that fork towards me...?

He stops right in front of my mouth. "Hurry and eat it. The sauce is dripping. Open up! I'll feed it to you~"

"W-w-what? No... I can get it myself...." I'm breathing pretty hard right now, so my mouth is open... He took that chance to go ahead and put the piece of chicken in my mouth. Also that was his second try... He got that sauce on the side of my face and almost in my hair...

I go ahead and bite the fork and he takes it out of my mouth. He looks up at me and laughs nervously. I don't know if it's because of what he did, my face (red out of embarrasment), or how angry I am... Why am I angry? Hell, I don't know...

"Tae! What the hell! I can eat myself!"

"Uh... Yeah... That was a little too much wasn't it...? Haha.... oh god..."  He saw the huge cook book in my hand. He got up slowly as he saw me walking in his direction...

"Um... Im sorry..?"

I just keep walking forward, and start walking faster. He knew my house very well so he ran. Of course I ran after him.

After a couple of minutes, we run into my living room. Unfortunately, I slip and fall backwards on our hardwood floor, and I cut my arm through my sleeve on our glass coffee table.. Oh great... "AHH. DAMMIT!"

He heard my scream. He turns around and runs as fast as he can towards me. "OMG!!! BABY! YOUR ARM!!!" He takes a good look at my arm, where the cut is... "Umm... Uhh... Do you have anything used for sewing here?"

"WHY???"

"That cut is pretty deep. You'll need stitches..."

"And do you think I'll let you do them?!"

"Maybe?"

"It's not even that bad... It's just my head that really hurts..." My head doesn't hurt at all... It's just the arm.

He walks behind me to check if my head is ok... "It looks fine... I'll have the doctors check it, just to be safe.."

"Just take me to the hospital Tae..."