XXV

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Eomma! We're here!"

We wait for a second as we hear footsteps coming closer. The door opens.

"So you're finally coming back over to see your dear old eomma?"

"Eomma you're not old! Don't say that."

She laughs a bit. "So what brings you two here?"

"Well... We're kinda tired of cooking or going out to eat and since my mother is on a business trip-"

"Say no more. Let's get cooking!" She takes my arm and pulls me inside the house.

○○○

After cooking, eating, and a bit of cleaning, we go back to my house. Tae sits down on the couch and pulls me down to sit with him. He grabs the remote off of the arm of the couch and sets the tv to a movie. He puts his arm around my waist. After a little while, I feel his head on my shoulder.

I guess he fell asleep.

○○○

I keep watching the movie. It's kinda boring but whatever.

That's when I feel something on my neck. I look down a bit. It's Tae's lips. On my neck.

"So you're not asleep. Ok. Tae stop."

"Aww.." He pouts like a two year old, still right next to my neck. "You're no fun."

"Isn't there a party today?"

"Yeah... But... I need them to see that you're mine..."

"Tae.."

"Y/n please???"

"Taehyungie. You know what happens when you start this."

"But... I never really fixed my problem.. I threw on a big shirt.. It's so uncomfortable... I helped you with yours..."

"Tae no."

"But--

"No."

He whines impatiently.

"Still no."

He then turns over a bit and starts grinding on my leg, and one particular time, moaning pretty loudly. "Ahh~ Oh god baby I need you~"

In my brain...

Something clicked...

And I made it un-click.

"Taehyung. No."

He gets up and pouts again. "Well can I at least get a kiss?" I nod and roll my eyes, getting off of the couch. He pulls me close and puts his lips on mine. My arms go around his neck while his arms go around my waist. But...

One hand slips down a bit. He squeezes my ass, making me gasp a bit. He takes the opportunity he made to push his tongue into my mouth

I feel a hand rest upside down on my stomach. Then it moves down closer to the waistband of my shorts. It then moved inside my shorts and panties traveling down and kinda curving to reach my hole. It succeeds. Tae thrusts a finger up into my hole, making me moan into our heavily heated kiss.

"Seems like I got you wet babygirl. Let me make you wetter," he whispers in my ear. Now, whispering in my ear, especially him, is a terrible thing to do when I don't wanna fuck at this particular moment. But oh well. Now I do.

Something clicked in my brain again. And I'm leaving it.

He thrusts a finger into me again. I moan and pull away from the kiss.