XXIV

If you don't like smut then skip this chapter lol

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

I wake up in Tae's arms. It's already light outside. The music is off. I'm still tired... Should I go back to sleep? No... probably not...

I look to my side and see a sleepy Tae. He's so adorable like this. I kinda want to wake him up though.. I know he told me to wake him up when I get up, but, no matter how creepy it sounds, he's so cute when he sleeps. I reach over for my phone and take a picture.

He suddenly says, "How long are you gonna stare?"

"AH!" That scared me. I fell off the couch.

He chuckles, opens his eyes, and says, "You alright babygirl?"

"You scared me.." I pouted a bit.

"Awww. My poor baby. Come up here." I slowly get up and crawl back up on the couch. "So baby. How about we go to a party?"

"What party?"

"It's a party at Namjoon-hyung's house. We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"Tae.... I don't think that they'll like me being there.. I'm not popular.. You're the only person I can call my friend, and you're my boyfriend. I honestly think you'll snap if someone is even a foot away from me."

"I'll let them get near you..... for now.. But they won't touch you."

"That's what I thought... What about Yoonji and her friends?"

"If she comes near you, she'll have an eye so black that it blends in with the night sky."

I giggle a little at the thought of that bitch with a black eye. Serves her right.

"Well, who all is gonna be there?"

"Do you know how parties work outside of elementary school?"

"I have never been to one and you know that."

"Baby. We have to fix that."

"Tae, if this is gonna be a big party, then I don't know if I wanna go. I don't really like being around assholes for too long."

He takes both of my hands in his own and looks at me with care displayed in his eyes. "They won't be assholes to you if I'm there and I'll make sure they don't. They'll have broken ribs by the time I'm done with them if they do."

I smile a little. "Ok."

"So. Are we going? I'm not gonna go by myself . I know what happens when you're alone for too long. I'm not leaving you by yourself."

He's right and we both know it.

"Umm... Only if you promise me that I'll be fine and nobody hurts me there then ok..."

"Those are two promises I can make."

"Ok. Well what about a promise of breakfast?"

"How about we let my Eomma cook for us?"

"That's better than what we can make. Let's go!"

"Alrighty then."

"Wait... I wanna stay here and cuddle some more..."

"It's only 7 in the morning. We can wait for a minute."

"Yayyy."

I bury my face in Tae's neck. He chuckles a little and strokes my hair a little. I try not to, but I drift off a little.