XVII

"Y/n~ Wake up~"

"Noooo..."

"Wake up baby~"

"No."

"Ok then." I feel a hand on my waist. He kisses my cheek, trying to wake me up... Suddenly, I feel him... moving down.. I feel kisses on my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck...

I can't deny that it feels good but... Why is he doing this? He moves to a spot that feels... better.. than the rest... My breathing gets a little heavier..

He kisses that spot more... He sucks on it a little..

"Mmmm.." Wait.. Did I just... "TAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You wouldn't wake up... So I woke you up with a different method." He moves back to my neck

"TAE! NO!"

"Not stopping until you say that you'll get up~" I feel the vibrations of him speaking on my neck...

He continues. "Aah~ O-OK! I'm getting up! Stop!"

"Yay. Ok let's go make breakfast~"

"I should kick you for doing that..."

"But you're not are you?" He says, teasing me.

"I will if you don't stop.."

"Aren't you feisty today?"

"You're gonna get it. Keep testing me."

"I like this side of you baby~"

"Shut up and make me breakfast..."

"Yes my baby~" I walk into the living room. He's cooking bacon right now. I can smell it...

Why the hell did he do that? I don't... What? Why?? I basically said I wasn't ready for this kind of stuff last night, right? So why? Why did he do it? Why the hell did I like it!? UGH! FEELINGS!

Tae keeps cooking while I think about what he did. I can't deny that it felt good... but why? Me and my female brain need to get our shit together... Damn.

After a while of Tae cooking, he comes back to the living room. "Baby. Food's ready~"

"O-ok.." He eats but I don't. I barely talk. I just think of what happened... Tae notices.

"Baby? You ok?"

"No..."

"Why?"

"Because of... t-that thing you did..."

"Baby if you don-"

"That's the problem!! I do want you to do it again and I don't know why!!"

"Well if you want me t-"

"But I don't know if I should want this or not...."

"Baby calm down and listen. You cut and you know you shouldn't, but you want to do it anyway, right?"

"Y-yeah..."

"This is the same thing. Only you're not hurting yourself or doing anything bad to yourself... So it's ok.. If you want to, then you want to, and if you don't, then you don't."

"Yeah.. I-I guess..."

"Ok.. Now eat. You've barely touched the food I worked hard to make you."

"Ok.." I eat everything off of the plate. It makes me feel disgusting. I don't really like to eat, but I'll do it for him..

○○○

We're sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Tae..."

"Yes baby?"