XIV

"Oh really? I'm the adorable one?" He stands up from a chair that was in front of the keyboard that I was playing. He walks around to the side of it. "Am I still adorable...." He pushes to the wall that was right there and puts his hands on the wall rights next to me. "... when I do this?"

He makes the most sexy face that I have ever seen. On top of that, he licks his lips. He stares into my eyes with the same face he had. Oh hell.. This is a little too much... But I have an idea...

"Well... That depends... Am I adorable when I do this?" I pulled him forward by his tie a little bit and put my arms around his neck. He's so close to me now that I can feel his chest on me. Our foreheads touch. I wanted to stay there and then just walk away, just to tease him a little bit, but he kissed me without warning. He grabbed my waist, pulling me even closer. I didn't think we could get any closer than we were.. All the sudden, he kinda starts rubbing himself on me... I push him back a little. "Tae. What are you doing?"

"Ah! S-sorry! I... I need to go to the bathroom for a minute..."

"Ok..?" I was very confused.

-Tae POV-

I run into the hallway. I speedwalk through all the hallway until I get to the bathrooms. I walk in. Nobody's in there...

"God what did I do? I didn't even mean to do that. I just... I... Ugh what the hell Taehyung!!" I sit down on the ground and think..

Ugh what did I just do..? She was weirded out a lot... Ugh!! I didn't even think!! It's like it just happened on its own... Breathe... Breathe... BREATHE..

I try my hardest to calm myself down. Why did I do that.... I walk back to the classroom she's sitting down, staring into space, smirking and blushing a little... The hell? Did I break her? "Y/n?"

-Y/n POV-

Tae runs out of the classroom. I sit down and breathe. But my mind goes blank and then fills with Tae.. What he did.. What he was doing... What he made me feel right then... Him and his perfectness... I feel my face start to get warm.. But I didn't care..

I just keep thinking of how he was right in front of me, almost on me, rubbing up against me... It felt nice..? I'm not really sure.

Tae walks into the classroom. I didn't notice until he spoke.

"Y/n?"

"Ah--yeah?"

"You ok?"

"Yeah. It's time for lunch. Let's gooooo!!!"

"Ok then..."

We walk to the cafeteria and get lunch. Tae gets lunch. I bring mine. I have a sandwich and chips. Tae gets pizza. "Pepperoni?"

"Yes it is a pepperoni...?"

"Yeah, but do you want it?"

"Um... sure."

He picks it up and I open my mouth. He places the pepperoni on my lip so I can get it the rest of the way in my mouth. I see Yoonji from the corner of my eye. She's really jealous right now. "Tae~ I wanna sit by you~ Can you get up so I get the spot next to the wall?"

"Sure baby."

Our school cafeteria something similar to booths like in restaurants. They lines the walls. Tae and I sat on opposite sides. I wanted to get Yoonji even more jealous. Tae gets up and I sit  Right next to the wall. Tae scoots back into place. I eat some of my sandwich. I look at Yoonji again. "Tae? Do you want the rest of my sandwich? I don't want the rest..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah~ I just want more pepperoni."

"Ok. As long as you eat something~"

"Yayyy~ Can you feed me another?"

"Whatever my baby wants." He smiles sweetly and feeds me the pepperoni. Yoonji looks pissed. I eat the rest of the pepperoni while Tae eats my sandwich. We share the chips. We feed each other the chips. It's nice.

I want to push Yoonji over the edge now. "Taehyungie?"

"Aigoo. Adorable.. But.. yes?"

"Ppoppo?" I tap my cheek twice. He leans over and kisses my cheek and then my lips. I didn't even ask for the kiss on the lips. Yoonji gets up and stomps toward us.

"TAEHYUNGIE. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT THING??"

"One, you don't yell at me. Ever. Two, do not address her as that thing ever again and do not call me Taehyungie. I have told you. And three, I can do what I want. You are not my mother."

"Why are you kissing it-- I mean... her..."

"Because I love her." I snuggle up to Tae. She gets even angrier.

"She doesn't deserve you!! I DO! She's a piece of trash. Trash should not even be near a guy like you. Come back to me. I still love you."

"Let me tell you what's wrong with all of what you said right there. You do not deserve anybody's time and effort. She deserves it. What she didn't deserve is the years that she has had to put up with your bullshit. Also. I don't love you. Never really have. And you lied to my face. You wouldn't have taken advantage of my niceness and kindness to you or cheated on me if you really loved me. You can go and be a hoe somewhere else. Not here. Leave her alone. And by the way. No surgery will fix you after what I do to you if you call her trash again. Have I made myself clear?"

"BUT-"

"YOU DO NOT YELL AT ME. I SAID HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?"

"UGH. Yes."

"Good. Now go sit down and leave my baby alone." He looks at me and kisses my forehead. She stomps off and out of the cafeteria. "You wanted to do that didn't you?"

"Not that far, but yeah~"

"You really wanted to make her jealous... And you made me help with it too. You're so mean. But I like that~"

I giggle a little. "Well, it was the kiss that set her all the way off. I wanted the cheek but you decided to do both, so I think you wanted her to be jealous of me too."

"I would never admit to that."

"But you would do that?"

"Maybe..."

"Then you're mean too."

"Yeah. That's fair~"