XIX

I come out of the bathroom with a tight tank top and some really short shorts. Tae looks at me from head to toe. "Damn. Are you just trying to kill me tonight?"

"Maybe~" I teased.

"Baby. Damn. Get over here."

"Ok~" I walk to the bed where Tae is laying.

"Baby, ya looking like a snack tonight."

"You trying to eat me or something?"

"If you're not careful, I might try to get a bite~"

"I don't think I'll mind." I wink at Tae as I get on the bed.

"Damn... I might have to get one now.."

"Too bad. Night~" I pull the sheet over my shoulders.

"Wait what!?"

"I said niiiight~"

"Dammit... ok.. Night." He kisses my neck a little, making me shiver a little. He chuckles a little at my reaction. I close my eyes and let him hold me so I can go to sleep.

○○○

"Baby wake up." He just woke up. Damn.. That just... You know what, nevermind..

"Why..."

"We should get up." That deep and raspy voice of his... Damn.

"Whyyyy...."

"Because I wanna take you somewhere today."

"Ooh. Where?"

"I'm still figuring that out..."

"Ok." I get up and notice that my tank top is no longer covering my stomach and got pulled down a little. Tae is staring so hard. "You really want a taste, don't you?"

"Hell yeah-- I mean what?"

"Don't cover it up now."

"Can I get a little taste then?"

"You can get a kiss for now."

"And I'll wait." He gets up and kisses me. I feel his cold hands on my waist. It makes me jump a little, but it feels good... "Let's go baby."

"Have you figured out where?"

"Somewhere for food."

"Ok. Let me go get dressed."

"Can I come with you?"

"If you're thirsty then go get water Tae. You need to get dressed too."

"I'll let you see whatever you want~ Just ask." He winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Just stop and go get dressed so I can too."

"Alright..."

-Tae POV-

Damn.. I'm not sure what's happening to me right now, but I feel like I... need her.... so badly... And she looks like that. Damn... I change into some jeans. Tight ones too. I wonder how she'll handle this?

○○○

She comes back down after a few minutes. Her hair is still a little bit of a mess, she's wearing her tight, pink, long sleeve shirt. And then these damn booty shorts. She's trying to kill me...

I need a big shirt now... Damn... "Baby can you get me a really big shirt out of my box?"

"Why?"

"I need you to get it..."

"Why can't you?"

"Don't question me. You'll get an answer you don't want."

"Hmmm..." She looks at my arms. They're layed across my lap. She can't see what's happening down there... "How about you move your arms first?"

"I'm good. Just get me the shirt..."

She walks closer to me. Damn that shirt is barely covering what it needs to cover for me... She can stay in the house with it. I won't let her go anywhere in that..

She leans closer to my ear. She nibbles it a little before whispering, "I think I want that answer now."

My arms have already fallen to my sides. Damn... She looks down. "Well damn Tae. Is this a little too much for you?" My pants are tight as hell now. Shit...

"J-just get my shirt so we can leave. I'm hungry."

"Alright~"

She throws my biggest shirt I have at me. "I need a few minutes. Can you be in your room for a few minutes?"

"Maybe~" She's being playful.. Shit.. My pants feel like they're gonna rip open if I don't take care of this now.

"Baby please..."

"Ok.." She pouts a little... Why...?

-Y/n POV-

His breathing is uneven and hard. So is something else... But that's him. Imma head up to my room and chill. He runs to the bathroom. I walk a little. Then I walk back quietly. I walk closer to the bathroom door. "Fuck... Hmmmm..."

Hot. Damn. This is so wrong. The door is cracked too. I look in...

OH HELL THAT IS BIG. OK I NEED TO LEAVE. "Damn baby... Mmm..." Blood rushes up to my cheeks as I run up to my room.

I squeal into a pillow. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE?!?"

I try to calm myself down a bit. I hear Tae walking up the stairs after a few more minutes. "Baby? What was that noise?"

"N-nothing..." He looks at my face. It's still bright red. He smirks a little. Ok. Ok. Fuuuuuck...

"You sure it's nothing?"

"Y-yeah! Let's go eat n-now!"

"Alright." I feel like he knows... Damn I feel like he knows.. Why does it feel like he knows?!

○○○

We went to a food truck near a park for breakfast. We had tacos. It was nice. At the park, Tae was unusually clingy. I don't think he's been this attached to me before. And I mean literally attached, like he's holding onto me a lot. Any time a guy walks within 15 feet of us, he growls like a dog.

"Tae? What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't like it. These other guys are looking at you... I'm the only one that should have his eyes on you..."

"What about my parents?"

'Well.. I didn't think about that..."

"Tae. It's ok." I lean over and whisper in his ear, "I'm all yours anyway~"

He grabs my wrist. "We're going home."

"Wait why? Did I do something?"

"Not they way you're thinking." I give him a confused look. He sees it but he keeps walking to the car.

We drive home in silence. I see Tae smirk and bite his lip occasionally. That's probably not a good sign...

He leads me into the house. He lightly pushes me against the wall and puts his hands on it on either side of me.

(A/n: Classic K-Drama shit 😂)

"I can't be in public when you do that baby..." Send him over the edge...

"Why... Oppa?" Did I mention that I was a little over a year younger than him? I skipped Pre-K all together and just started out with Kindergarten.

"Say that word again and I won't be able to stop myself."

"What do you mean... Oppa?"

"Alright then." He pushes me against a wall and kisses me roughly. He moves to my neck. He finds that spot again...