France x Reader | Chocolate Kisses

"Francis, do you want a kiss?" You asked, one hand behind your back, slightly leaning into him. The Frenchman was obviously taken aback by your question, but he didn't hesitate to act. "Oh no hon, so you've finally given in to me (Y/N)? I knew you would." He bent forward to meet you, eyes closed and mouth puckered, expecting the gentle touch of your lips against his.

Instead, he was met with a small, cold object being pressed into them. Startled, he recoiled backward and looked at you in confusion. He spits the mysterious item into his hand, only to find a small chocolate kiss wrapped in aluminum. He let out a nervous chuckle and smiled awkwardly. "Ha. . . Mon amour, when I said yes to a kiss I was expecting. . . well, a kiss." "And you got one! What, you don't like it?" You replied, batting your eyelashes innocently. "You're being a tease," he whimpered out, pouting in annoyance.

"Fine," you sighed. "Do you want another kiss?" He eyed you suspiciously, raising an eyebrow in doubt. "Well?" "No. You're just going to trick me again." You lifted your hands in mock offense and shrugged your shoulders. "Oh, well I didn't have any more chocolate so –" "NO! I want a kiss! I was kidding." "Well too bad. You snooze you lose, and for that, I get this." You snickered and snatched the candy from his open palm. You unwrapped it and pushed it into your mouth, chewing on it slowly, smiling at him victoriously. "Hey!" "Well, you weren't going to eat it so. . ."

Suddenly his expression changed, and a wicked grin spread across his face. You took a step back in worry, trying to figure out what his next move was going to be. "A kiss for a kiss." "A what for a wh-" Your chin was caught and you were immediately pushed into him. You tried to shift away, but his hand snaked around your head and forced your lips into his. You were alarmed but couldn't tear yourself away, and much like that little chocolate, you completely melted into him.

It was ended far too abrupt for your taste, but your face burned scarlet and you were too embarrassed to continue it. "W... why did you do that?!" "You stole my kiss so I get to steal one from you. It's only fair." You opened your mouth to protest but before you could he pecked you softly on the lips and then on the forehead. "That was more than one kiss," you grumbled in agitation. "Then I guess you'll just have to take them back." And with that, he rubbed his nose against yours and waited for you to close the gap, which you willingly did. To think you were now kissing Francis.

All over a silly prank.