Part 14

"Wow." Lindsey said, as they walked through the entrance to the water park. "They certainly have a lot."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we'll have no trouble finding something to do in here." Mick replied, nodding.

Lindsey looked up and his eyes widened as he saw an enormous water slide that went up at least 70 feet in the air.

"I definitely wanna ride that." He said.

"I don't."

He looked over at Stevie who was shooting him a warning look.

"And don't even think of trying to talk me on it, Buckingham." She said, raising her eyebrows.

Lindsey raised his hands.

"I didn't even mention you, Stevie. Did I say "We" when I made that statement?"

"No, but I'm just warning you not to waste your breath." Stevie said.

"Alright, alright, I won't. I learned my lesson after getting you on that coaster anyway." Lindsey said.

"Good." Stevie replied.

As she headed to get the bags checked in, Lindsey looked at the others and shook her head.

"How long before she gets out of menopause and the mood swings stop?" Lindsey asked them.

"Are you so sure it's the menopause, mate?" Mick replied, chuckling.

Lindsey thought for a moment and then, nodded.

"I thought it was, but now I'm not so sure." He said.

"Not sure about what?"

Lindsey looked over as Stevie came back holding her bathing suit and their swim trunks in her arm.

"I was saying I wasn't sure if your little mood swing there was due to menopause or not."

Stevie glared at Lindsey.

"Boy-o, believe me, if my "mood swing" as you call it is due to my menopause, you will know it because I will be in your face and screaming so loud, your eardrums will burst." She said.

She handed their swim trunks to them.

"Now, get changed."

"Yes, Ms. mid-life crisis." Lindsey said, smirking.

He, Mick and John quickly ran past Stevie as she took a swing at him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lindsey, Mick and John stood outside the women's changing room and waited.

"Sheesh, what's taking her so long?" Lindsey said, sighing, as he leaned back against the wall. "Is the bathing suit so tight, she needs a crowbar to get into it?"

"Maybe she's making sure it's adjusted just right so she looks good out in public." John replied.

Lindsey snorted.

"Well, in that case, we might as well go on the rides because she'll be in there all day." He said.

They looked over as Stevie finally emerged.

"Well, well, she isn't shy after all." Lindsey said.

"Um, no. I was just in there putting on my bathing suit." Stevie said, looking at him.

"What took you so long then? Did you have Margi Kent design a new one for you and had it flown in?" Lindsey asked, grinning.

Stevie eyed him.

"No, smartass. I was making sure it was adjusted properly so it wasn't riding up the crack in my ass and my boobs weren't hanging out. Unfortunately, I can't be like you guys and just throw on a pair of trunks." She said.

"Aw, why not, Steves? I'd love to see you wearing a pair of trunks and going down the slides with your boobs bobbing to and fro."

Stevie rolled her eyes as Lindsey, Mick and John bent over laughing.

"Much as I'd like to stand here and listen to your immature prattle...I'd rather go and ride the rides." Stevie said, as she started to walk off.

Lindsey, Mick and John grinned at each other and followed her. As they headed towards the first water slide, Stevie heard a wolf whistle. She looked around and saw Lindsey leering at her as Mick and John snickered.

"Oh yeah, baby, work it. Shake that thang!" Lindsey said, pointing to her butt.

"Do you want a smack in the mouth, Buckingham?" Stevie asked.

"What? All I'm doing is commenting on that little rump roast you got, Stevie. Where's the harm in that?"

"Geez..." Stevie muttered, as everyone snorted out laughter.

She quickened her pace.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Stevie. Go faster! Shake that moneymaker!" Lindsey said, as Mick and John guffawed.

Stevie stopped and looked around at them.

"Can you guys be any more immature?"

"Sure...we have no problem with that. Do we guys?" Lindsey asked Mick and John.

"Nope...we can be incredibly immature when we want to be." Mick said, as John nodded.

"Lord, I'm so glad I'm not a man..." Stevie said.

"Me too. Otherwise, we wouldn't have something to lust about." Lindsey said, leering at her.

Stevie rolled her eyes.

"Grow up..." she said, as she resumed walking.

"Oh right, Stevie...and you're the very model of maturity." Lindsey said, rolling his eyes. "You never act like a brat!"

"Well, at least I'm not walking around making crude remarks about your ass." Stevie said, angrily.

"Do you want to make crude remarks? Go right ahead. We'll be glad to walk in front of you." Lindsey said.

"No thanks. I don't want to stoop to your level." Stevie said.

Lindsey snorted as she resumed walking. He rolled his eyes at Mick and John and they all laughed as they followed her towards the slides.