The Nerdy Bad Boy 9

Chanyeol's POV

It took all my will power to keep my fists glued to my sides.

Just seeing Kai made my blood boil and I wanted to beat him to a bloody pulp by the way he talked to me.
If he knew who I really was he wouldn't be so disrespectful.

I took a deep breath as I remembered my promise to my mother before giving Lay and Sehun a signal to stand back.

"What the hell is going on here? Didn't I tell you to stay away from what's mine" Kai lashed out as he pushed me. The impact almost making me fall.

"Stop it Kai. I'm not yours. You're an ex for a reason"  Baek said but I could see his words only made Kai more angry.

"Baek shut up I will deal with you in a minute" Kai said and I hated the way he addressed Baekhyun like he was some object. Like he didn't have a mind of his own.

"You can't talk to me like..."

"Baek please give us a moment" I cut him off as I turned to face my adorable little puppy.

Kai was obviously an aggressive kind of guy and I didn't want Baek near him or his friends. I'm actually shocked they dated but anything was possible with Baek.

If he only knew that I was the biggest bad boy ever. I guess bad boys were his type even if he was dating one unaware.

"But..."

"Sehun and Lay please take Baek and his friends for ice cream or something. I need to have a word with Kai" I said giving them a serious look.

Suho and Luhan got the message and dragged Baek away.

Lay and Sehun reluctantly left. They knew I was playing with fire staying alone with Kai and his gang but I wasn't going to get them involved.

I also didn't want to reveal my true nature to Luhan, Suho and especially Baek. Now that the little puppy was in my heart I didn't want to scare him away with my aggressive side.

I turned back to face Kai who was still red with anger.

We were in public and there was security all around so I hoped he wouldn't try anything.

Heaven knows I was struggling to keep calm as it is. In a normal situation they would have all been laying on the ground moaning in pain by now while security was still deciding whether it was a good idea to approach me in fear that they would fall victim to my wrath.

"I really don't know why we are having this conversation. Baek is the one pursuing me and he told me that you are nothing but an ex boyfriend who was never up to standard" I said pissed off he had ruined our date. My first ever perfect date.

"You really have a death wish" Kai spat out. I know I was playing with fire but if I couldn't beat him with my fists i guess words will have to do the trick.

"Actually its the other way around" I said as I took off my glasses and ran my fingers through my hair before glaring at him.

He seemed a bit shaken by my change in aura but he quickly composed himself as if he wasn't bothered.

His friends were a little bit slow in hiding their fear and I knew I was doing the right thing.

"You don't know who I am or what I am capable of. Looks can be deceiving. Baek is mine now and I would advise you to back off unless you want to end up in hospital" I said taking a step towards him as I folded my arms.

There was a moment of silence before Kai burst into laughter.

"Are you threatening me?" He asked also taking a step towards me.