The Nerdy Bad Boy 14

Baekhyun's POV

Before we went out on our first date Chanyeol told me he wasn't a good person. I thought he was joking and the worst I could imagine him do was skip on a parking ticket.

Thinking Chanyeol was the baddest guy in town was for from my mind.

But come to think of it I don't mind. He is working on being better and staying out of trouble and that's enough for me.

I can't believe he told me he loves me. I can't stop blushing. Right now we're are cuddled up by the sofa watching TV.

I wasn't really watching. I was admiring him. My awesome boyfriend.

"Chanyeol" I called his name and as soon as he faced me I kissed him.

His kisses were so addictive. I couldn't get enough of his lips.

He took over and deepened the kiss with one hand by my waist and the other holding the back of my head.

A few minutes later I had straddled his lap and we were full on making out. My hands were on his shoulders as he lowered his hands before grabbing my ass making me moan in his mouth.

"You amazing baby boy" he said with his deep husky voice which sent shivers down my spine.

His lips moved down to my neck were he kissed, nipped and sucked until he got to a certain spot.

"Ahhhh yes daddy right there" I moaned. He was making me feel so good and I was more than willing to take this further.

But then we heard someone clearing their throat.

I turned away from Chanyeol in shock and came face to face with his mother. I knew I was blushing as I hid my face on his chest.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun to interupt you guys but Daddy knows he is not allowed to conceive my grandchildren in the living room" she said making me even more embarrassed.

She heard me moaning and calling him daddy. Oh my gosh how will I ever face her again.

"Mom I heard the chance of conception is higher in the living room. I just want to make sure we get it right the first time" Chanyeol said.

"Stop trying to deflower Baekhyun and come and help me with dinner. You're welcome to stay if you want Baekhyun" she said before heading to the kitchen.

"Chanyeol I think I should..."

"Please stay. I will drive you home after dinner" Chanyeol said before kissing me.

"Okay" I responded because I couldn't deny him anything.

He went to the kitchen to help his mom and as soon as my face returned to normal I joined them and helped out.

After dinner Chanyeol drove me home and kissed me good night by my doorstep.

That night I had the sweetest dream about me and Chanyeol and slept with a huge smile on my face.

The next day I was extra happy and nothing could spoil my day.

I saw Kyungsoo at the end of the school passageway and was about to call his name but he disappeared by the corner.

I decided to run and catch up with him.

I was a bit worried about him. Ever since Chanyeol and his friends popped up he hasn't been himself.

I think he feels left out because we are all in relationships while he is still single.

I need to convince him to date someone but no one seem seems to interest him.