The Nerdy Bad Boy 17

Baekhyun's POV

Other than the fact that I was ignoring Kyungsoo like he was a plague everything else was fine.

I was still extremely angry with him.

Luhan and Suho said we needed to talk and settle things but I still wasn't sure.

I had never fought with anyone before and that was an act out of character.

Chanyeol told me that if I ever got mad again I should tell him and not allow my emotions to make the decision for me.

Even if I was angry with Kyungsoo I still felt bad for hitting him.

We have been best friends for so long and I didn't handle the situation well.

Kyungsoo doesn't just do things out of character and we should have talked things out but I'm still so angry I'm not sure if I'm ready to face him.

I realised too late that we were now parked in front Kyungsoo's house.

"What the hell are we doing here Chanyeol?" I asked my boyfriend in shock.

"I'm here to drop you off" he said with a smile.

"And why would you do that? Did Kyungsoo put you up to this?" I asked in shock.

"No he didnt. You wouldn't believe me if I told you who did" he said.

Chanyeol's POV

Its been a week and I don't like that Baekhyun is still fighting with his best friend.

I usually mind my own business but my boyfriend being mad and depressed does not sit well with me.

Its the only reason I agreed to this.

Flashback

I was chilling with Lay and Sehun by the football field during lunch when Kai and his gang approached us.

"Hey" he said and I gave him my famous glare.

"What do you want?" I asked not in the mood of his usual threats.

His minions knew fully well what I was capable of and saw they looked at me in fear.

I stood up and walked until I was right in front of Kai giving him a questioning look with Lay and Sehun behind me.

Lay was smiling but Sehun gave them his famous poker face while he cracked his knuckles.

"So its true. You're not just a bunch of weak nerds" Kai said looking straight at me.

If not for the love of a clean record he would be unconscious by now.

"Is there a reason you feel like bothering us today?" I asked.

"Calm down Park. I just want to talk. A real conversation. Just the two of us" Kai said before dismissing his lackeys.

I turned to my friends and I assured them I would be fine. They reluctantly walked back to the benches.

"Start talking" I said showing my impatience.

"I have decided. You can have Baekhyun" he said.

"I never needed your approval and if you haven't noticed Baekhyun is already mine" I said with a smirk.

"Cocky bastard" Kai said in a sacaratic tone.

"Is there anything else or are done wasting my time?" I asked.

"I need you to do me a favor" he said.