The Nerdy Bad Boy 12

Baekhyun's POV

I was a bit disappointed when my mom called me and told me to rush home.

I was just about to lose my virginity to the love of my life.

Yes. I'm still a virgin.

I know I act all flirty and stuff but I have never had sex. Kai was my first boyfriend but I was too scared to do it with him. The most I did was a blow job but I wasn't ready to go further.

But with Chanyeol its different. He is the first guy who hasn't been scared off by Kai.

He is handsome, sweet to me and makes me happy. The way he smiles makes me melt. The deepness of his voice makes me weak in the knees. When he smirks i just feel like giving myself to him.

Is this love that I'm feeling?

If it is then I want to feel this way forever. He is the perfect guy. My mom never liked Kai because he was a trouble maker but Chanyeol is a model student who is so focused on his education.

If I didn't like my cousins I would have been totally mad but they are actually really cool to hang out with.

As soon as I got home I cleaned out my room and set up an extra mattress. 

They was a family wedding on Sunday so they were coming to sleep over at our house. We had 5 bedrooms.

My parents bedroom, my room, my older brother Baekboem's room, my little sister Baekkie's room and a guest room.

My cousins Rose and Lisa will be sharing a room with Baekkie.

Lisa

Rose

Rose

One uncle will be sharing a room with my older brother

My cousins Bam Bam, Mark and Taehyung were all going to sleep in my room.

Bam Bam