The Nerdy Bad Boy 20

Kyungsoo's POV

As soon as Baek left I headed straight to Kai's house.

Baek was right, it had been long enough.

It was time for me to confess my true feelings to Kai.

But before I could say a word his lips were on mine as soon as I opened the door.

One thing led to another and soon we were both panting and trying to catch our breathes as we lay naked next to each other.

Kai was a addictive and I couldn't get enough of him.

I couldn't deny him even if I tried.

I never stopped loving him and I don't think I could ever walk away from him.

It would break my heart.

"What's wrong?"

I snapped out of my thoughts to come face to face with a concerned Kai.

He was caressing my cheek and that's when I realised I was crying and he was wiping my tears.

"Nothing" I said looking away but he pulled me back.

"Don't lie to me Soo. I know something is bothering you. Talk to me" he demanded.

"Fine...I need to...to tell you...something" I began but was too afraid to speak.

I looked into his eyes and it seemed like time stood still.

They seemed to be an emotion there I had never really seen before.

I wasn't sure what it was but it gave me hope and some courage.

"I...I love you" I finally said before closing my eyes as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Gosh this felt so embarrassing. I was afraid to face him but as soon as I opened my eyes I was blinded by his smile.

More like he was grinning.

Before I could ask him why his lips were on mine again.

"I think...I think I'm in love with you too" he said his forehead against mine.

"I thought I liked Baek but somehow I fell for you along the way. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise how special you are to me" he said and I can't describe the joy I felt at that moment.

For the first time Kai and I made love and it was the best feeling I ever felt.

.......

The next day everyone was shocked to see Baek and I talking and laughing together.

"We can see you guys talked it out" Luhan said with a smile and Suho also seemed happy.

"Yeah. It was just a misunderstanding" Baekhyun said before giving me his famous box smile.

"I'm just glad the crew is back together" Suho said before we had a group hug.

"We should all go out on a mega group date since its Friday" Baekhyun said excited.

"Mega group date?" Luhan asked raising his left eyebrow in question.

"In celebration for mended friendships and new relationships" Baekhyun said while looking at me and I couldn't help but blush.

I only told him but he was already announcing it to the whole world.

"New relationships?" Suho asked watching us suspiciously.

But before we could respond Kai called my name before winking at me and I blushed 50 shades of red.