Ademir-The Fight

You and Ademir have been dating for 2 years now.  When it comes to you, he is overprotective.  He doesn't like when other guys stare or talk to you (unless its Mikey, Jake, or the rest of the group.)  Mikey walks into the living room where you and Ademir are.

"Yo.  Are you guys ready to go?" Mikey says.   You look at Ademir.  "Wait.  Ready to go where?" You ask. 

"Mikey and the boys wanted us to go with them to Seaside.  You wanna go?"

"Spending time with my boys?  Hell yea."   You get up, put one of Ademirs sweatshirts on, and put some shoes on.    Ademir gets shoes on and takes your hand.  You both walk out to his car and you all drive to Seaside.

When you guys get there, you get out of the car and walk along the boardwalk.   You and Ademir walk into a store.  You go shopping for a bit and you pay for this cute necklace. Ademir seemed distracted. You follow him out of the store. 

You look up from the bag in your hands and see Ademir shove somebody.  "You like staring at someone else's girlfriend?".

The guy gets up and swings at Ademir.  Ademir catches the guys arm and punches the guy in the stomach.  "She's mine asshole!!!  MINE!!!" 

Ademir gets on top of the guy and starts punching him.  You rush over and try pulling him off.  He brings his hand back and accidentally hits you but doesn't notice because he is concentrated on the guy. There is a little cut by your eye and its bleeding.  You hold your eye and walk away.  Mikey and Jake saw what happened and their jaw is dropped.  You just walk to the car as Mikey and Jake pull Ademir off the guy and drag him to the car. I'm sitting in the passenger side with the door open.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ademir?!?!" Mikey yelled. 

"He was staring at my babygirl!!!  She's mine and I'm the only one that gets to stare at her!!!!" Ademir yelled back.

"WELL YOU HIT YOUR BABYGIRL!!!!" Mikey screamed at him. 

Ademir turned around and looked at you.  You are looking straight ahead.  He walks over and turns your face to him.  He gasps as he sees your now black eye and the cut by it. 

"Oh my god baby.  I am so sorry.  I didn't mean to.  It was an accident." He says.

You look at him.  "I love that you are overprotective.  I really do.  But you can't be picking fights with someone."

He nods.  "Let's just go home.  I feel terrible."

You just nod.  He gets in and starts driving home.  The car ride was silent.  You get home and walk inside.  You sit on the couch.  Ademir sits next to you and cuddles up to you.

"I'll make it up to you.  I promise."