Charlie- Skater

You were out at the skate park.  You had your skateboard in hand.  You look around and there is not many people around.  You put your skateboard down and you skate down the ramp.  You just keep going.  Doing tricks.  It attracts a crowd of skateboarders.  You get done and you jump of your board.

"Hey.  That was pretty good!"

You turn around to see this cute guy with died hair. His natural color is brown but he has it died blonde. 

"Thank you.  I've been doing this for a year." You say.

"A year??  That's it?"

You nod. 

"Damn."

"Yea."

"Okay.  I'm going to be straight forward with you.  You are fucking gorgeous!" He says.

You just blush. 

"I've seen you around here a few times.  My name is Charlie."

"I'm Y/N."

"That's a sexy name."

You look him in the eyes. 

"Go on a date with me." He says.

"Sure.  When?" 

"Later tonight???  I can pick you up." He smiles at you.

"That will be great."

You give him your address and he tells you to be ready at 6.  He tells you to dress fancy cuz you will be having a fancy dinner.  You go to your car, put your skateboard in the back and you go and drive home. 

You go find what you are going to wear.  You search through your closet.   You find this cute black dress and you put it on. 

ou decide this is the one you want to wear

ou decide this is the one you want to wear.  You put on some matching black heels.   You curl your hair, which takes forever.  You do your makeup.  You look at the time and its just about time for him to pick you up. 

There is a knock at the door and you go to open it.  You see its Charlie. 

"Wow.  You are stunning." He says to you.

He's wearing a tux.  "You look so handsome."

You put your jacket on.  He leads you to his car.  He opens the passenger door for you.  As soon as you are in, he closes it and he gets in and drives to the place. 

Its this fancy ass place and you can see the ocean.  We go in and the hostess takes us to our table.  It has a lit candle in the middle.  Charlie pulls out your chair and let's your sit down.  He sits across from you. 

You two ordered food and while waiting you two were talking.

"So...I have a question Y/N." He said.

"Yes?" You say.

"I know we just met but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.  I'd like that."