Charlie-Trips

You love it when you and Charlie go on trips.  You didn't want to fly to Jersey.  You were going to your hometown.  He was meeting your family for the first time.    You were also visiting Mikey, Jake, and the rest of the boys.

You loved road trips with Charlie because of how much fun you two have.  He got to see the real you.   You two talked about life, learning more and more about each other.  He would see the crazy side of you where you sit there and dance to the music thats playing. 

As you were dancing, he takes glances at you.  "Y/n, this is why I love you.  You are not afraid to show me who you really are." He says as he smiles and holds your hand. 

You smile at him.  A familiar beat plays off your playlist.   You look at him and turn up the song.  Its your song.  Every couple has their own song, right? Well this one was yours.  This one first played on your first date so you fell in love with it and he did too.

Your song was "Talking Body" but it was a cover by Somo.  You two absolutely loved the touch he put of the song. 

You started singing alone to the song. 

Bed, stay in bed.
The feeling of your skin locked in my head.
Smoke, smoke me broke.
I don't care. I'm down for what you want.

He starts singing with you.  You loved the sound of his voice.  As he sings, you sing a bit softer so you can hear him better. 

Now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me. Swear it won't take long.  If you love me right, we'll fuck for life, on and on and on. 

Now these lyrics meant something to you.  He does have a perfect body.  But his body wasn't everything.  You lived gin for him.  And you want him for life.  You want him for eternity.  He is your everything.  You two talk about marriage and having kids a lot but nothing is ever done about it yet.

He takes glances at you.  "What are you thinking about baby?"

"You.  Us.  Our future."  You look at him and smile.

"Our long future together.  That's what I think about all the time." He smiles.

*Time Skip*

You were finally back home in Jersey.   Charlie drives to your parents house.   You two walk into the house and are immediately welcomed by your parents.  They hug you and you hug them back. 

"Hi mom.  Hi dad.  How have you been?"

"We have been doing okay.  How about you and Charlie?"

"We have been great!"

You and your parents talk for what seems like forever.  They finally let Charlie and I put our stuff in the guest room. 

We lay down in the bed after a long day of driving.   I'm wrapped in his arms. 

"Baby?" He says

"Yes?" You reply.

"Stay with me forever?"

"Of course I will babe."

"Good.".