Mikey-Drunk

*So its New YearsI have to write a chapterHappy New Year Everyone!*

Its New Years Eve.  You and your boyfriend Mikey came home to Jersey for Christmas and New Years.  You two went to a party that all your friends were at.  There was alcohol and lots of food and obviously Mikey was down for the food. 

You yell above the blasting music to Jake. "Hey Jake!  Great party huh?"

"Fax!" He yells back to me.  Ashley then grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bar area.   She gets some shots ready and you both take them.   You take a few more and by that time, you're drunk. 

You stumble over to Mikey and you put your arms around him.  "Heeeeeeyyyyyy baaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyy!!!"

He looks at you.  "Are you drunk?"

"No!  I only had one..." He gives you a look. 

"...Plus three." You admit. 

He rolls his eyes.  You just smile at him.  He grabs your hand. 

"I think its time we leave.  You are way too drunk."

You whisper in his ear.  "But daddy, I wanna stay."

"Absolutely not, princess."  He picks you up and puts you over his shoulder.  He brings you out to the car.  He puts you in the passenger seat.  He decides it will be a good time to film a video. 

He takes his camera out.  "So hey guys.  Y/n is drunk as fuck right now.  So I thought it would be funny to do a drive thru prank."

He pulls up to a McDonalds.  "Y/n, order what you want."  He has you on camera.

"Yea!  I'll take a Burrito Supreme!"  You yell out to the lady.

"Um... This is McDonalds.". She replys.

"I don't care. I want a damn Burrito Supreme.  You see, Mikey here, he is in the Driver seat.  You can't see him.  Well anyway.  He told me to order what I want and I want a damn Burrito Supreme."

"Ma'am, you are drunk.  You need to go home or I will have to call the police."

You crawl over and flip off the speaker.  "Well fuck you then!"

You sit back down and Mikey puts his camera down.  He's sitting there dying of laughter.  He drives home.  He helps you into the house and into the living room.  You turn on the countdown.  You two had a minute until that actual countdown begins.  He sat you on the couch.  He got out his phone and set his camera up on a tripod and turned it on.  Cheering starts blasting through the TV speakers. 

"10.."

"9.."

"8..

"7..

"6.."

"5.."

"4.."

"3.."

"2.."

"1.."

"Happy New Year!!!"

Mikey kisses you.  You kiss him back deeply.

He pulls away and smiles at you.  You smile at him with your drunk ass smile.  He helps you to your room.  He helps you change and he puts you in bed.  He takes his shirt off and puts on some different sweatpants.  He lays next to you.  He wraps his arms around you and you both fall asleep.