Jake-Surprise

You and Jake have been dating for a while now.  You found out your were pregnant and he didn't know about it yet.  You were nervous to tell him.  It was Fathers day today so I decided to tell him.

"Y/N, where are you?" Jake yells through the house.

"I'm upstairs getting dressed." You replied.  As you put on some skinny jeans.  Jake loved these jeans.

He walks up the stairs and into the room you two shared.  He hugs you from behind. 

"Hey.  I am gunna need to go shopping today.  I need to get a few things." You say to him.  You turn to face him. 

He grabs your face in his hands and kisses you.  "That's alright babe.  I'm gonna go out with Mikey today and help him shoot a video."

You go over and get a shirt on and throw on one of Jake's sweatshirts.  You throw on some slip ons.  You go over and say your goodbyes to Jake and go out to your Jeep.  You get in, start it, and drive to the nearest bakery and have them make a cake for you. 

"What could I do for you ma'am?" The baker asks you.

"I need a marble cake with chocolate whipped frosting. In white letters, I need 'Happy Father's Day Daddy! -Your upcoming son or daughter'."

"Okay.  That will take an hour.  If you leave your number with me. I will call you when it is all done." He replied.

I leave my number with him and I leave to go to the nearest Walmart.  I inside and go to the gift section.  I get a bag and some pink and blue tissue paper.  I go over to the baby section and find a onesie that has "Number one dad!". I grab it and I go over to the shoe section.  I get Jake a new pair of shoes and I get some fluffy slippers for me.  I go to the checkout and pay for everything.  I walk out to the jeep.

When I get to the jeep, I open the back and put his shoes and the onesie in the gift bag and put the blue and pink tissue paper.

*TIME SKIP*

Ring, Ring

The bakery calls you and says that the cake is done.  You hang up the phone and you drive over. 

You pick up the cake and out it in the passenger seat.  You drive home and set everything up neatly on the counter.  You call Jake.

"Hey babe.  What's up?" He answers.

"When are you coming home?" You ask.

"I'm actually heading home now.  I'm like 5 minutes away."

"Okaym. Well I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really!!!"

"Jake, that's not what I meant." You laugh. 

"Damn Y/N.  I was hoping.  I'm almost home okay?  Talk to you then."

He hangs up and you watch out the window until he gets home. You see him pull into the driveway.  He walks to the door and you rush over.  He walks in and you quickly cover his eyes.

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

"Surprise remember?"

He nods as you lead him into the kitchen.  You lead him until he is in front of the cake.  You uncover his eyes. 

"Happy Father's Day -your future son or daughter...."

His eyes widen.  You hand him his gift and he opens.  He takes out the shoes and then sees the onesie.  He slowly turns to face you. 

"Really???  Like are you for real......pregnant?"

You nod and smile.  He smiles big and he pulls you into a tight hug. 

"Oh my god Y/N.  I'm so excited. " He pulls out his camera.

"So guys, Y/N is pregnant!!!!  I'm going to be a dad.  I am so excited!"  He kisses your forehead.  "Well that's going to wrap it up for this blog.  If you guys liked it, hit that subscribe button and press that like button.  See ya tomorrow.  Bye!"   He goes in to kiss you and you cover the camera.  He puts it away and he kisses you. 

"We gotta tell the boys!!!!"